Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Got the second one. Wasn’t fast enough for the first one and my phone turned off due to low battery for the third one.

Now I will try and trade to get the first one.

Thanks grimeyy

Last edited:
My Kobe Protro came in from FTL today, thanks for the heads up again.

Only came in a ups bag so one corner was crushed. Shoe had some smudge marks on the white midsole but aside from that it’s a decently clean pair.

surprisingly my box didn't get beat up at all haha...

do you guys get FTL vip rewards emailed to you for online purchases?

LMFAO. I ended up with 5 pairs. Thanks to the 306 restock I kept going back last week. They had 13 sz 10s on Monday after I picked up a pair, must have been a big restock.Friday they told me last sz 10. Every single pair I got from there and FA I had no QC issues very happy with this release.

5 pairs thats a little aggresive bruh... lol jk do you.

AA207F0B-9AC5-45DA-8C6F-0F598AD4593E.jpeg
LOL

That's terrible.. I never even really gave my pair a thorough look. Gonna be doing that when I get home lol.

That's terrible.. I never even really gave my pair a thorough look. Gonna be doing that when I get home lol.
Each shoe is produced at a different factory...most Jordan’s and Nike’s are. I honestly think that the “what the” concept came from this issue happening all the time

LMFAO. I ended up with 5 pairs. Thanks to the 306 restock I kept going back last week. They had 13 sz 10s on Monday after I picked up a pair, must have been a big restock.Friday they told me last sz 10. Every single pair I got from there and FA I had no QC issues very happy with this release.

Jeez 5 pairs!! I thought buying 6 pairs was crazy lol. I ended up keeping 3 pairs and hooking up some people/friends for retail with the other 3 pairs. I originally wanted 4 pairs but after thinking about it and a little convincing from the wifey lol, I realized 4 pairs was over kill. I would never go through all 4 by the time the re retro and after 7 years or so they would become unwearable or start to crumble.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom