Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone know how to claim a VAT invoice in Canada? I am getting one from JD Sports because they charged VAT for an international order but have no idea how to claim it...

I actually don't know if you can do anything with it. I thought you had to do VAT claims in the UK, which is why they have booths for it at the airport. If you find a way to claim it back let me know

I actually don't know if you can do anything with it. I thought you had to do VAT claims in the UK, which is why they have booths for it at the airport. If you find a way to claim it back let me know

Yeah, that's what I assumed as well. I emailed JD back about it but I'm not 100% sure and I figure we have a lot of duties experts here.

Haven in store raffle for the Acronym tomorrow. Why couldn't it have been today, office is so close.

I think because they don't have that many pairs, they figured a 1-day raffle would be easier.

I think because they don't have that many pairs, they figured a 1-day raffle would be easier.

Yeah I'm sure, and a one day raffle on a Friday that you just announced is harsh on everyone who doesn't work nearby. I'm just whinging because its more difficult for me.

If anyone want to trade their SWs for Atmos AM1 size 9.5 hit me up! (I wear 9.5/10)

I would love to be in head to toe Acronym to chase my 9 month old, however you've got to factor in how expensive babies are. I'm trying to make do by finding heavily discounted NikeLab ACG :lol:

Amen to babies being expensive... especially when you start buying them nice sneakers, clothes from Old Navy just aren't good enough for them. My boy dresses better than me from day one. And most definitely wear what makes you happy, forget what others think!

Before my kid, I use to wear the slumming around the house clothes when at home. Now I wear my nice clothes inside the house and outside the house... I figure now that I spend less on myself, I might as well enjoy the nice clothes I do have as much as I can. I used to care when the boy spat up on my nice clothes... now I don't even realise or care no more... I'm too tired and I come to realise... they're just clothes. #dadlife

Brehs is the ES gonna be packed tmw because of these releases, or am I safe to go in the morning without having to wait forever? It's been a while, when I was last there I remember having to wait in line before being allowed in.

Brehs is the ES gonna be packed tmw because of these releases, or am I safe to go in the morning without having to wait forever? It's been a while, when I was last there I remember having to wait in line before being allowed in.
Might wanna see what releases they will have tomorrow? Remember ES has a raffle for Nike Employees 1st then items release in store.

Back
Top Bottom