Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

5B684F9F-B650-4321-8CC2-82E530613E1D.jpeg

And that’s one!!!

Last edited:
YOOOO QUESTION FOR YOU HYPEBEASTS:

ANY STORES IN THE CITY GET THE KOBE 360 NXT'S?

I'M IN HO CHI MINH, BUT IF ANYBODY GOT INFO, I'LL SEND AN ASSISTANT TO SCOOP FOR ME.

ALSO, CONGRATS TO EVERYONE THAT GOT SHADOW 1'S. YOU'RE ALL MY HEROES.

Anyone with more than 2 pairs, maybe 3 shouldn't even be allowed back in for more.

All those extra pairs could have gone to people looking for sizes here.

Shocked they allowed that. I know a few people who genuinely wanted them but for various reasons couldn't make it, or by time they were free sizes were sold-out. Ah well, life.

YOOOO QUESTION FOR YOU HYPEBEASTS:

ANY STORES IN THE CITY GET THE KOBE 360 NXT'S?

I'M IN HO CHI MINH, BUT IF ANYBODY GOT INFO, I'LL SEND AN ASSISTANT TO SCOOP FOR ME.

ALSO, CONGRATS TO EVERYONE THAT GOT SHADOW 1'S. YOU'RE ALL MY HEROES.

I picked up a size 11 and returned a 11.5 to HoH Square One. I was told they had 30 pairs. Wouldnt be surprised if they had sizes DT as well

Nothin' today but I have some hopes there'll be more, either on FTL.ca or Nike...
Nike's been restocking random sizes throughout the day, though they could be random remaining pears from cancelled orders or ghost stock. I doubt FTL.ca is gonna be re-stocking any time, so your best bet is the boutiques at this point. Exclucity, LS, Haven, Capsule, and all those shops are getting em hopefully sometime this week

I was surprised how easy it was to cop on FTL today.

Feels too good to be true tbh, hope I don't get a pump fake W with an order cancellation.

Anyone with more than 2 pairs, maybe 3 shouldn't even be allowed back in for more.

All those extra pairs could have gone to people looking for sizes here.

i agree. but if you legit and didnt cut the line then whatevs. but if ya did then you should go **** yourself and go back to school.

I've only seen one guy say that so far in an FB group, unless you're that same guy.

No one else has claimed a W from Haven so I hope that's lies or they aren't done yet :smh:

saw someone posted an entire email on a chatgroup
making some fake IDs now to claim them ... lmao

Back
Top Bottom