Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Eaton Centre, Ryerson, the financial district are all steps away. Its a busy area, 2 size runs (which is what they apparently got today) can sell out in minutes.
also i think a lot of ppl just come in when they see a massive line up to see what's going on as well. A girl behind me in line literally came into the store and lined up the moment she saw a line form she said

Just did the same thing and got a tracking number. Apparently it just shipped today that's why we can't track it on the UPS site yet.
Got my tracking number this morning and turns out it arrived today around 10. Foot locker's usually really late with sending out these emails, but they ship super fast

Anyone made a trip to the ES lately? Looking for an update to see if the trip is worth it.

Live chat gave me a tracking number for Shadows from FTL.ca. Just checked it and it says should be here by end of day tomorrow.

Alright so all these Shadow shippment posts are making me feel better. Hopefully when I get home tonight they're at my door step as well!

183154D1-9C64-47ED-88A2-E3FE0A40C651.jpeg

lol sounds like bill nye slangin' dope. also date is 4/20...... i'll check it friday morning if my schedule permits.

edit*
just googled "bill nye nike" and he is in a commercial for epic reacts. So probably just a pic react pop up installation.

Last edited:
Also got my UPS tracking # for my Shadows order from FTL.ca
Supposedly will arrive by tomorrow end of day.

Just called the number. The address that they give is the Nike loft. Makes sense as the loft has been closed for ‘renos’ for the past couple of weeks. Wonder what they are going to do on 4/20?

Nike.ca still doesn't have the shadow 10s up on their calendar, really hope they do because I have a coupon.

yeezysupply shipped my blush preorder

and fedex called for $82 duties and taxes for my shadow 1s from END. jeez

4 Off white nike boxes behind the counter at halton (yesterday) as a friend who was there mentioned. Smaller sizes so Probably blazers or something.

Back
Top Bottom