Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone know where I can get a OVO North jersey size XL of a Derozan swingman? Everywhere seems to be sold out... Thanks in advance

DD2ED29D-9C8A-41ED-88C8-601876B01402.jpeg
what kind of pants are those man ?

Yes, I've bought many. The shipping costs will be calculated at checkout. Works out to be about $15/box when on sale. As for locally, solutions carries them but I think they only carry the new version and they look a bit different.

Oh okay thanks. Will there be any additional fees id have to pay when it arrives at my door?

Raptors looking like usual Raptors

THOUGHT we had a chance once beal got fouled out.... that was our chance... and blew it. wasted effort tonight.

At least they're playing better in Washington, gives me some hope for game 6.... BUT THEN again Washington is still undefeated their past 8 home games in the post season.

Raptors looking like usual Raptors

Full truth. It's also not time to lose complete faith but last night, they completely reverted back to Derozan and Lowry ISO ball. Demar had 35 points and I would still say he had a bad game. Terrible FG percentage and he tossed the ball away carelessly on a number of possessions, then had horrendous shot selection down the stretch in the 4th quarter jacking up early 3s in the shot clock. Granted the refs were ****ed and had zero consistency the entire game but the Raptors also turned the ball over 18-19 times again tonight. What kind of friggin carelessness is that. I think they're averaging 16 or more turnovers for the whole series. Van Vleet also plays such an important role in getting the bench going by penetrating and kicking the ball out and also hitting 3s himself. We're definitely far weaker without him in the lineup and it's shown especially in these last two games where every shot hasn't been falling. We all know there's a huge angst among the Raptors fan base and it's obviously because they can never do anything the easy way ever. They blow opportunities and lack that killer instinct to get the job done and put teams away. This Wizards team is definitely not a typical 8 seed as well. Even the Timberwolves aren't and took 1 game from Houston, but Wall and Beal is a better back court than Derozan/Lowry. The difference as well is our so called "best bench in the league" has looked lost for the past two games on the road. Oh well...the series isn't over yet. Back to Toronto for Game 5 on Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom