Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anything good at dixie?
Debating going tomorrow after work for F&F or on Sunday morning.
Prob just looking for some track pants/joggers for the gym

first and most importantly, my thoughts and prayers up to anyone affected by yesterday's events.

secondly, I know it’s off season but anyone know where I can cop all black north face nuptse jacket aside from Yorkdale? sportchek doesn’t have anymore mediums

Niagara on the lake had the all black about 2 weeks ago. I know I seen a large sizes and up. Give them a call first. This is the novelty version though not sure if that matters to you. I am also looking for the regular version.

no clue sir. but they are still getting it and for exclu (probably all accounted for by now LOL) queen will still get pairs.
with the resell being ridiculously nonexistent for these, I hope people just don't pick em up to make that $20 come up.
Unless you want to keep em DS for more than a year, no one is making money on these.
Agreed. I understand why prices are around the 300 mark due to people that may have taken a W internationally and locally (like myself), but the shadows are in general bricks atm when it comes to resell. Also, to address the restock point, I've received word (not gonna say from who) that they will restock sometime in June at certain FTL locations.

To those people that took L's on the Shadow 1 drop, be patient lol. Pears are coming.

Livestock just posted on their story to sign up for emails regarding potential shadow news.
No idea what that means but I'm guessing they're getting it soon.

What's the status on your tracking page? Mine doesn't say duties amount I still have yet to call them back haha.
Mine is expected delivery thursday and it did have a
"The package is awaiting clearing agency review. / Your package was released by the clearing agency." scan yesterday and is now in Michigan
My expected delivery is also thursday. I only know the duties amount when I called them. May not order from ysupply anymore lol

let's hope for an online drop so most people can eat but they probably have thousands of pairs. for sure in store and online...

My expected delivery is also thursday. I only know the duties amount when I called them. May not order from ysupply anymore lol
Yeah I think ordering the 700s was a one time freebie from YS, don't know any one that has gotten charged for duties yet and it's been almost a month now.
I got my email from UPS this morning regarding to pay for duties and the total was $57.
how much is it? i heard its gonna be $57, not too bad
Yeah, got my duty fee email from UPS this morning, it was a total of $57. Here is the break down:
Shoes marked $125.79 (Shoutout YS for marking less than retail lol) + 20% of shoes ($25.16) + State tax (13% of 125.79+25.16 so $19.6)
then UPS' brokerage fee of 11.05 + 13% tax which comes to 12.49; so the duty total was 44.78 + 12.49.

Heads up, Exclucity Queen is dropping shadow 1s this Friday. Store opens at 11AM for those wondering and have the time to line up that morning.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Was watching the game, although we won - just felt they should of feed Valanciunas down the stretch in the 4th. They went back to DeMar taking 2 bad shots on ISO looks with around 4-5 min to go.

Delon had a hell of a game I think both defense and offense.

Keep the ball moving and stay out of the ISO thing will help us win in Game 6

so, my BC3 order from back in Feb got "lost" by Canada Post/customs?
:angry::smh::nerd: ... fishy.
At least I don't have to explain to my wife why a pair of shoes were shipped to home lol.
Nike gave 20% code, and refund.

Back
Top Bottom