Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

yea my nt was fkd also.. jordan 3 katrinas sitting heavy right now. exclu just sold out tho it seems online. quuaaak, theyre not actually anything special, gonna be nice to wear everyday tho.

The Atmos Dark Curry is actually sold out or glitch? For some reason not on NDCa anymore, whereas the other two colorways are still there.

Abalone foamposites at VM 229.97 with 20% off. But this guy is buying like 8 pairs as I’m typing this

Attachments

• 600BA9C1-5A92-475D-900D-BB344C0F8943.jpeg
    600BA9C1-5A92-475D-900D-BB344C0F8943.jpeg
    362.2 KB · Views: 105
  • 9BC0226D-C72B-479E-B32B-FD031ECA19DA.jpeg
    9BC0226D-C72B-479E-B32B-FD031ECA19DA.jpeg
    253.4 KB · Views: 135
Watching this Boston/Cleveland game is making me even angrier at the Raptors. It’s easy to just brush it off and say “oh they suck” but the joke is that they really didn’t suck. They truly suck and play like a bunch of ******* in the Playoffs. Legit there has never been a bigger Jeckyl and Hyde team than the Raptors. I’m not saying it’s easy to guard Lebron and OG did ok but any player on the Raptors who guarded him were legit shook and terrified. Tatum and Morris don’t give him any cuishon and are making it tough on him. Now they fire Casey and some are rejoicing about it but the problem is obviously the personnel.

Watching this Boston/Cleveland game is making me even angrier at the Raptors. It’s easy to just brush it off and say “oh they suck” but the joke is that they really didn’t suck. They truly suck and play like a bunch of ******* in the Playoffs. Legit there has never been a bigger Jeckyl and Hyde team than the Raptors. I’m not saying it’s easy to guard Lebron and OG did ok but any player on the Raptors who guarded him were legit shook and terrified. Tatum and Morris don’t give him any cuishon and are making it tough on him. Now they fire Casey and some are rejoicing about it but the problem is obviously the personnel.

Whoof, that was a bad game.

I just want to see what sort of talent the Raps can trade for. I was thinking their best case scenario would be a few young guys and maybe Ibaka if possible to OKC for one year of Paul George.

Whoof, that was a bad game.

I just want to see what sort of talent the Raps can trade for. I was thinking their best case scenario would be a few young guys and maybe Ibaka if possible to OKC for one year of Paul George.
Lowry and Ibaka for PG lol

If it's any consolation I think Boston would have washed us too and Brad Stevens is the real COTY

Casey should have absolutely got fired.

1. for playing Bruno in a series ending game
2. for only playing JV 16 minutes when he had the most points on the team and was are 1 advantage over Cavs
3. for throwing the towel in the 4th and basically handing the series to cleavland. He cleared the bench early. Absolutely gutless.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the mvp cards works in the states?

It should, as stated on the cards at the back. Never tried myself though but don't see why it won't work. I know for sure the US had the same promotional period for their MVP passes and it looked the same to me. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom