Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I'll be out in Ottawa in a couple of weeks and I was wondering what sneaker spots should I check out? Thanks in advance

Lined up for the Skepta's at Haven this morning - they nice - like them a lot better than the first 97s. Great hybrid.

FTL removed the AJ1 Home of Homage off the site smh. Can't believe they really released them 2-3 days early, thought those would have been cancelled due to error.

Only the GS sizes are up for grabs at 10am tomorrow online.

FTL removed the AJ1 Home of Homage off the site smh. Can't believe they really released them 2-3 days early, thought those would have been cancelled due to error.

Only the GS sizes are up for grabs at 10am tomorrow online.

Damn, just like the Big Bang foams.

Anywhere with Flyknit Racers sitting at a cheap price?
try Cookstown, that was the last place I saw multiple colourways in FSR that wasn't really moving but that was right before Christmas and they were $75-99. I haven't been there since. Racers hype did die out, thankfully.

Any stores other than Downtown HOH and Jordan store doing FCFS on the Homage 1s?
They gave away bracelet last night.

Attachments

• IMG_20180519_070146.jpg
    IMG_20180519_070146.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 37
Any stores other than Downtown HOH and Jordan store doing FCFS on the Homage 1s?

Not sure if true, but someone on twitter mentioned that most of the stores that were doing FCFS in the Yonge and Dundas area already gave away wristbands yesterday afternoon. They mentioned it was Exclucity, Jordan Store, Foot Action, and FTL House of Hoops.

Back
Top Bottom