Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Anyone know where to get jersey name’s pressed or stitched and then get that same name on a twill stitched onto denim or varsity jackets?

I called Pro Image, Sportschek at Maple Leaf Square, Pro Hockey Life and Real Sports.. and no one would do it unless it was being put onto a jersey.

I will be in downtown Toronto next week. Monday and Tuesday nights will be my free time.

Which outlet is best? I’m planning to visit two locations maybe on Tuesday night.
The outlets are mainly in the west end. Dixie outlet mall has the Nike Clearance Store and the Foot Locker outlet so you can find some good steals and deals there. if not, I've seen a lot of success stories in the forum from Nike Burloak.

Now if you're looking at malls in general, Toronto Premium Outlets in Halton Hills and Vaughan Mills are the best places to hit up imo, though the Nike outlets there are really hit or miss imo. Good luck shopping!

I got a sold out message when I selected 9 after a while. All other sizes available but same story, sold out message every time.

Try to add my Canadian credit card to Snkrs but no luck, cannot bypass the postal code and province.
Did some research here but still no answer. Anyone can help?

Who else locally successfully checked out on OW UNC 1s on SNKRS?

Congrats to those who were able to purchase and got through. I didn't even try but it seems many people people did by the looks of it. Of course 95% of the posts saying they hit were followed by " Sizes ( blah blah blah ) DM me with offers.

Yikes, cancellation emails are going out to those who got through for the OW J1. Sorry to hear Q, just read that you got a cancellation email as well.

i got the cancellation email too....

I msged the chat option...she told me that they tried to call to ensure is not fraud...but my phone didn't ring at all ?!?!?!?

Sorry to hear about those getting cancellation emails for the Off White Carolina 1s. I didn’t even know they dropped today but that would royally piss me off if I thought I got through on such a highly hyped release just to be hit with a cancellation.

If I had to choose between Dixie, Burloak and TPO vs. VM and Cookstown, which one?

It seems like I will get off at 5pm. Rent a car and make this outlet trip.

If I had to choose between Dixie, Burloak and TPO vs. VM and Cookstown, which one?

It seems like I will get off at 5pm. Rent a car and make this outlet trip.

Dixie and Burloak, for me at least is one stop at Nike and thats it. TPO theres a few stores. VM has a few stores as well, Nordstrom Rack etc.

Random question...

Where are y'all copping shoe trees these days? IKEA used to be my go-to, but I only just found out the other day the Canadian stores apparently discontinued stocking them - been a while since I copped some there I guess lol.

Random question...

Where are y'all copping shoe trees these days? IKEA used to be my go-to, but I only just found out the other day the Canadian stores apparently discontinued stocking them - been a while since I copped some there I guess lol.
Winners tend to stock similar shoe trees by MoneyWorth & Best for about $4.99/pair. That’s been my recent go-to

Back
Top Bottom