Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Thanks. Asking because eBay only allows you to use the code once. Hoping another one pops up soon.
Yeah, it's been almost a monthly occurrence lately. For this one I found out through an e-mail they sent me, but sometimes I find out by just browsing through the web like most. Checking-in redflagdeals forum regularly might help as well.

And I think I saw someone post about using guest checkout as a loophole to use the code a 2nd time yesterday.

Anyone get anything from that sale? Unfortunately because of duties and stuff some of us are more limited to buying canada only. But managed to snag a DS pair of aqua 8s for retail after the code.

There was a restock of Tinker 3s and Katrinas at 306 if anyone's still looking. As of this afternoon dude said most sizes available.

jordan 6 wheats at vm, from what I recall sizes left are 8.5, 10.5, 11, 12

Still a few sizes when I left close to closing last night. Maybe about 5-7 pairs left. Forgot to snap a pic and the price. Sure you can call to check price. Think it was around $160.

- Whole TShirt rack was $19 with extra 25% off but no dry-fit tees, just regular cotton. (Plenty of S, M, L, XL). Lots of Jays shirts in the bunch but someone was also grabbing 20+ shirts.
- Not much for shoes. About the same as before. No discount on Hash
- Hash had 1-2 pairs of Kobe AD Mid Port Wine. Size 11.5 for sure.
- FSR of another Kobe AD Mid cw forgot the price but was cheaper than the Port Wines
- Some FSR PG1s below $100

Returned a pair of Metallic Gold Foamposite size 10. Probably should have checked if anyone wanted it here. Paid $150 but its $199 on hash last night.

Attachments

• IMG_20180607_195742.jpg
    IMG_20180607_195742.jpg
    337 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_20180607_194658.jpg
    IMG_20180607_194658.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG-20180607-WA0005.jpeg
    IMG-20180607-WA0005.jpeg
    277.8 KB · Views: 58
They probably gave out wristbands to get rid of them if nobody is there now
Don't bother it is a mess and heard there was less than 100 pairs. These kids need to find a hobby and built a app or something. Lol

Attachments

• IMG_20180608_172158.jpg
    IMG_20180608_172158.jpg
    395.9 KB · Views: 69
Old man rant. Someone explain to me the fascination of these cactus jack 4s, which is what I’m assuming folks are lined up for at 306. Is it purely a resell thing or do kids actually love Travis Scott that much? Or are they that limited and Exclusive that people want them that bad to stunt with?

Old man rant. Someone explain to me the fascination of these cactus jack 4s, which is what I’m assuming folks are lined up for at 306. Is it purely a resell thing or do kids actually love Travis Scott that much? Or are they that limited and Exclusive that people want them that bad to stunt with?
They are limited, the whole sneaker and streetwear scene in the present day is nothing but a chase for clout and these hypebeasts thrive off of limited releases. Don't get me wrong, lots of people in that line love the shoes, but there is also a huge segment that wouldn't look twice at them if they weren't associated with Travis Scott.

From this video alone that was streamed at around 5pm, I'd say there's at least 200 by now

Why don’t stores just do raffles to avoid this ****? What will the TDE one be like on Monday? Says line starts at 8am but how do they control that?

Anyone have any experiences buying stuff around the $300-400 range on StockX? How were the duties?

I haven't but someone way back here was charged 13% tax + bond/entry fees on the price paid not the retail value. Just eyeballing that value you're gonna pay at least 100usd when it arrives via UPS.

Don't bother it is a mess and heard there was less than 100 pairs.

Wherever you heard that from, the source is totally off. Shockingly Toronto got allocated a lot, I'll post up numbers later on.

A mix of all that.

Travis is the face/star of the young generation, kids love him. Also all the reporting that the shoe was limited added to the hype, but clearly those early numbers were false because there's a lot of pairs to go around. I'd say most are resellers.

Back
Top Bottom