Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Updates on TDE: #8 black long sleeve only sizes S and XXL left, #10 black hoodie still not in stock, everything else in stock.

Seems like you've sold on StockX before, so hoping you could help me out w question. Looking to sign up to sell, but wondering why they ask for billing info when trying to sell... Can you shed some light for me?
Aside from charging for penalties, they also need your billing address to determine where you're shipping from, so if it's a Canadian address all sales will have an extra $20 shipping fee applied. If you ship from the US you save on the $20 shipping cost, so you'll get $20 more than what you'd get from Canada.

Sheesh. Better off shipping it to Buffalo.
Unless what I'm buying is a low value and shipped USPS, anything I buy from the US or International is shipped to Buffalo

Canada fam whats up I live in Rochester is it fairly easy getting kicks from out there? and does it cost more?
You have it much easier in the States grabbing pairs cause of SNKRS. We have Nike's queue system and FCFS for a lot of hyped releases so unless you live in Toronto or Vancouver you aren't going to have much luck.

Canada fam whats up I live in Rochester is it fairly easy getting kicks from out there? and does it cost more?
depends what you're looking for tbh. JB pairs that sold out in certain states in the US typically sit at 306 Yonge not to mention the numerous restocks they do throughout the weeks randomly. Like today, Clay Green AJ1 and Cap and Gown 11's restocked. For super hyped releases you're better off in the States unless you're willing to camp out at 306 and run the risk of not getting your pair due to line budging and all the other typical reseller shadiness.

Stockx is great. Hassle free and you get paid in USD. Fees are kinda high. Wish they were lower. I've sold so many older Jordans on there for much more than I would've gotten locally. Too many people chasing hype here.

You have it much easier in the States grabbing pairs cause of SNKRS. We have Nike's queue system and FCFS for a lot of hyped releases so unless you live in Toronto or Vancouver you aren't going to have much luck.

thanks boss that alot of good info. lol got some friends who go p there to hang out thinking about joining wanted to know how the releases go cause i keep hearing that most stuff sits that are semi/limited like the clays and caps.

Back
Top Bottom