Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

if anyone is lookin for the zoom fly sp "be trues" they're at Nike EC w an extra 25% off i believe. All in comes to about 170CAD

Lol...

C4448515-3B02-4D51-A782-D53FE577E892.png

500+ people inside The Atrium. Nuts.

And from the numbers I was told a few weeks back, if you haven't got a wristband within the next hour or so (depending on how often they distribute) the stock should be accounted for.

How does this stuff work ? I never have waited in line, people with a wristband are guaranteed a pair ? People with a wristband will line up and then it’s first come first serve on sizes

How does this stuff work ? I never have waited in line, people with a wristband are guaranteed a pair ? People with a wristband will line up and then it’s first come first serve on sizes

Correct.

Apparently a lot of folks who got writstbands early left with plans to come later at night or in the morning. According to what employees said that probably won't work since they'll be doing roll calls throughout the night. If you get a wristband you'll have to camp there for the rest of the day, night and AM tomorrow.

Heard from a friend that apparently the line is done. People got wristbands and if you’re in the line up and they call you, as long as you show them you’re still in line when they call, you can leave.

Edit: Seems like they can leave but will have to come back for the next call lol

Last edited:
Speaking of roll calls. First one is starting now. :lol:

I was told no. This release was designated for stores with actual JB accounts. *shrugs*

I can't believe they are not doing raffles for these....like 600 ppl in the atrium crowded ........ what is the appeal to this and I am sure other businesses is not happy there is a herd of ppl in the atrium.

can't believe ppl have that much time to do this.......

And you can't sit down in The Atrium until 9pm. I have a few homies out there in the line so I hope things eventually goes smoothly. Next roll call is at 6pm.

Hilarious a place like 306 Yonge has no proper raffle system implemented. They knew they were getting these for weeks and know the hysteria an OW x Jordan collaboration would cause. Just baffled in 2018 businesses operate like its 2008. Again, just hope all is smooth and works out for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom