Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Assuming Fed plays this year, my plan would be to buy tickets the day of OR see which days he's 'supposed' to play and buy tickets accordingly.

Odds are Fed is going to be scheduled during the night matches for a decent amount of rounds. Just my opinion tho.

Assuming Fed plays this year, my plan would be to buy tickets the day of OR see which days he's 'supposed' to play and buy tickets accordingly.

Odds are Fed is going to be scheduled during the night matches for a decent amount of rounds. Just my opinion tho.
thanks for the info sir. I will look into this as well. definitely a must see

Fellas, any chance there are Lebron15s kicking around outlets at this point? I haven't purchased a pair of sneakers in awhile, but think I need to give these a shot.

raptornation raptornation Let me know if you find a pair for less than then $199 which is currently the lowest I'm seeing on Footlocker.ca

Need one pair for my LBJ collection but not looking to pay $200+ after taxes.

do you guys go with the same size nike tech fleece shorts as the joggers?
was thinking of sizing down when buying the shorts..

Depends, are you looking at vintage (late 90s early 00's) or recent releases (mid 00s to present)? Vintage Bape runs TTS (think of how the 00's hip hop gear fit), whereas the more recent Bape runs a bit smaller. It also depends where you're acquiring the pieces from. If they're coming straight from the JP/HK then they will be based closer to Asian sizing (small is for a NA XS) whereas the US based locations are more catered towards NA sizing (i.e. small is for a NA XS-S). Euro stores will be closer to Euro sizing (i find small is closer to a NA XS). Not sure if that helped or made it more confusing.
Lmaoo definitely did a little more harm than help. It’s a more recent piece so no worries about it being baggy but I have no clue whether it’s from the Japanese or American drop

Lmaoo definitely did a little more harm than help. It’s a more recent piece so no worries about it being baggy but I have no clue whether it’s from the Japanese or American drop

When buying BAPE always size up. I’ve added the sizing chart to see if that would help.

TBH it doesn’t matter if it’s from the US or Japan, sizing is pretty much the same.

Attachments

• 1918815F-60EF-424F-A0A5-A13659463864.jpeg
    1918815F-60EF-424F-A0A5-A13659463864.jpeg
    179.3 KB · Views: 17

When buying BAPE always size up. I’ve added the sizing chart to see if that would help.

TBH it doesn’t matter if it’s from the US or Japan, sizing is pretty much the same.
Not sure if i agree completely with that statement as most clothing companies create different sizes to cater to their respective markets. For example, I normally wear a NA Small in Nike tees and when I got the same size in Asia and Europe, both tees ran like a XS. I will agree that the variance is minimal in most case but if you're tethering btw sizes it make a difference. Either way, I would err on the side of caution and size up with BAPE esp if it's a more current piece like most ppl are saying, worst case it's a little looser and a tad longer.

Last edited:
For those whose like adidas boost, there a few popping up at winners. Here is what I saw at winners at 1 York. Didn’t look at sizes. $99.99 per pair.

Attachments

• E1100991-7611-4969-B1E7-4061A9B36F7B.jpeg
    E1100991-7611-4969-B1E7-4061A9B36F7B.jpeg
    270.9 KB · Views: 57
  • 0CCD018B-D7C2-4609-82CA-D077FAA30FF3.jpeg
    0CCD018B-D7C2-4609-82CA-D077FAA30FF3.jpeg
    343.8 KB · Views: 52
Back
Top Bottom