Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Is the Jordan XX8 ever releasing here?

Dropping at the new House of Hoops on Yonge Street for their opening, 24 pairs and they'll be the only location In Toronto with them. That's the only release happening and no restocks.

As for the store's grand opening, I've been hearing talks on the streets from gullible outsiders who have no idea of anything starting rumors. So with that being said, there will be NO Corks or AJ Royal 1's at the opening. So save the harassing, I heard both were a big topic of conversation in overnight lineups during recent big releases at NTO, SVP, Capsule, Livestock etc. Sneakers will be auctioned during the private opening party in a few days but that's it.

Last edited:
Dropping at the new House of Hoops on Yonge Street for their opening, 24 pairs and they'll be the only location In Toronto with them. That's the only release happening and no restocks.

As for the store's grand opening, I've been hearing talks on the streets from gullible outsiders who have no idea of anything starting rumors. So with that being said, there will be NO Corks or AJ Royal 1's at the opening. So save the harassing, I heard both were a big topic of conversation in overnight lineups during recent big releases at NTO, SVP, Capsule, Livestock etc. Sneakers will be auctioned during the private opening party in a few days but that's it.
Rofl, I can believe this man. I've been in lineups for releases where ppl literally did not know the name of the shoe or which number Jordan they werethere for and were just reffering to it by the nickname/cw

It's not even knowledge, just the confidence I heard from people these past few weeks. "Oh if I don't get a pair no problem, HOH will have."

Just funny to see how things develop, heard some dude last week at NTO was lined up talking all this "info". Hilarious to see how things are working out now.

It's not even knowledge, just the confidence I heard from people these past few weeks. "Oh if I don't get a pair no problem, HOH will have."

Just funny to see how things develop, heard some dude last week at NTO was lined up talking all this "info". Hilarious to see how things are working out now.
that was probably "larry_bird_fan" On reddit.

as you can see in this post on the HoH Toronto Reddit thread, he is nearly 100% corks are going to be released on opening day

^If i had to guess,

Lebron IX Elite retailed for 250USD (which is the same as the XX8) and iirc they should be 299 CDN?

Glad we're finally getting a HOH. Its been a long time coming. I'll definitely check it out when im downtown.

anybody planning on getting the Barkley 76ers this weekend?  I am condo sitting for my sister while she is away, just wondering how early I should go to Nike Bloor for.  Usually go to Vmills or Yorkdale.

Quick question about the ES. I have been a few times with passes from associates. I have bought a few things so my name is in the computer. Would I be able to go anytime now or would I still need a pass? Thanks to those who can answer my question.

lol 24 pairs of xx8

people who dont like the shoe are gonna buy just to resell... good thing resell value isnt high on ebay

Quick question about the ES. I have been a few times with passes from associates. I have bought a few things so my name is in the computer. Would I be able to go anytime now or would I still need a pass? Thanks to those who can answer my question.

You still need a pass to show the security guard.

Todays Sportswear Pacific Mall still had a few of these if anyone cares

Last edited:
I was in buffalo this weekend and wanted to post a quick update for anyone interested:

Nike outlet:

Hyperdunk 2012 + Enabled (does not come with chip) - $89.99 3 CWs (black/purple/blue, USA and Grey/orange)

Additional 30% off back wall

Footlocker at outlets:

Lebron 9 PS elites

Home, Away and Taxi

various sizes 7-11 $250, 40% off and if you have a bday coupon ($25 off) it comes to 135 after tax

Hoping the 88s won't be too hard to cop come March 23rd. Any1 have an idea if champs will get em?

Did the solarsoft mocassins ever hit canada? I really want a pair for summer, and dont wanna go through the hassle of shipping through weird sites. Also if ES has them, great.

anyone know where I can get camo pants in Toronto ? (downtown / scarborough / markham ) ?

anyone know where I can get camo pants in Toronto ? (downtown / scarborough / markham ) ?
hey buddy, im not sure about that far away, but a good friend of mine has a Army Surplus shop in Port Credit Mississauga, and he carries all types of Camo clothing.  Digital, Urban, Cadpat, forest, tiger, desert.

not a rinky dink shop either, he supplied alot of props and wardrobe a few years back when they filmed the Hulk Movie in TO.

Back
Top Bottom