Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Altitude 13s at TPO. $179.99 before F&F. Most sizes still available but a lot of people had them checking out.

Also had Jordan 1 Gatorade (Orange), Jordan 1 ASG at TPO and Vaughan. Most sizes available, TPO just put all the retros I mentioned out a few hours ago.
F0370835-1F6D-4B9F-991B-F00FBB0C8038.jpeg

Altitude 13s at TPO. $179.99 before F&F. Most sizes still available but a lot of people had them checking out.

Also had Jordan 1 Gatorade (Orange), Jordan 1 ASG at TPO and Vaughan. Most sizes available, TPO just put all the retros I mentioned out a few hours ago.
F0370835-1F6D-4B9F-991B-F00FBB0C8038.jpeg
I’m so upset, I was there yesterday and nothing, had I seen these I woulda jumped on them with the f&f

VM update. Nothing much really. Have some scattered Gatorade 1 the orange one. And still have quite a bit of the Jordan 1 asg

I think it might've been $150.

Forgot to mention that TPO also has Kobe AD black/gum in a few sizes with full box for $120 - 30% - 30%.

TPO still have some J13 altitude left 5 min ago.

They have the Gatorade j1 orange and also j1 asg. believe the asg is 150 before 30%

Altitude 180
Gatorade 160 or 170. Don’t remember

dixie was pretty underwhelming, not worth the drive imo for anyone that lives far. anyone have any good cops so far during this f&f ?

dixie was pretty underwhelming, not worth the drive imo for anyone that lives far. anyone have any good cops so far during this f&f ?
Just got back from Niagara, USA. Air Max 180 ultramarine came to $63 USD. Wifey grabbed the J1 ASG for $33 CAD, she never wanted them but at that price why not.

NT Canada fam, thanks for the link to Courtside Sneakers for the LBJ XVs.

Any of you spotted deals on the Air More Uptempos? How's the overall quality of the shoes this time around?

NT Canada fam, thanks for the link to Courtside Sneakers for the LBJ XVs.

Any of you spotted deals on the Air More Uptempos? How's the overall quality of the shoes this time around?

these flaxes are on sale for 147. I'm just waiting for the triple black to hit a nice bargain because they'll make a nice fall shoe.

Good selection of Men's tech fleece at Vaughan Mills yesterday. They had windrunners in dark grey and green/black, for $84.99, pants in dark grey $84.99, bone and blue for $64.99. These prices are before the 30% off. They restocked the rack once when I was there, so there seems to be plenty of stock for those.

Good selection of Men's tech fleece at Vaughan Mills yesterday. They had windrunners in dark grey and green/black, for $84.99, pants in dark grey $84.99, bone and blue for $64.99. These prices are before the 30% off. They restocked the rack once when I was there, so there seems to be plenty of stock for those.
Thanks for the info!
Is this the bone colour and did they have any mediums left?

05162072_om1_ven_sc7

Back
Top Bottom