Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Thanks for the info!
Is this the bone colour and did they have any mediums left?

05162072_om1_ven_sc7

Yeah, that's the bone colourway (lining inside is black), they had S-L as of Saturday evening, not sure what's left after today.

Need those OW Prestos. Any stores outside of Livestock raffling? Haven I assume at some point this week (hoping Wednesday onwards for any raffle).

Was there a lot available? Have picture of the said jacket? Thanks
I don't believe so tbh...I only saw myself and another guy have it in hand. I scooped up a large.
Don't have a pic with me. But will post later tonight once I'm home.

Ya, what kinda design ? If it’s a wool one then that’s a steal for sure
Looked very similar to the Nike Lab Destroyer...but if I recall had a circular stitch design on the front of the jacket. Did notice it was made with wool with the leather sleeves and had the Thermore tag on it...

Vm has the aj13 wheat for $170 ... red sticker
I’m guessing u can do 30% off and f&f?
Size 7-10.5

Anyone know of a consignment store for sneakers in TO? Been trying to sell a pair of Filling Pieces here but no luck and want them off my hands

Anyone know of a consignment store for sneakers in TO? Been trying to sell a pair of Filling Pieces here but no luck and want them off my hands
You could try Hotbox, Rerun or Essential. Essential is the go-to place for the international hypebeast students so you might have more luck there.

You will have a hard time selling thru consignment, especially non hype. if you wanna sell asap, you can try hotbox, they do buy out only but probably will low ball.

Just in case you guys still looking for Demar jersey, Real Sports restock his jersey this morning, the guy told me all from their online shop, no authenticate one, only swingman, $35, all RED ones, mostly size in L & XL

Thanks for your help!

Back
Top Bottom