Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Discussion in 'Canada' started by 3canada, May 25, 2006.

1. True Blues

True Blues

Phew - appreciate the info.

I went by yesterday on lunch to get jeans altered and was devastated to see the sign on the door directing me next door to Davido Afnani. I dropped them off there (who also indicated Kim's had closed).

2. iizm

iizm

No problem.

That's one way to get new business tho. lol

3. DYNAMICS

DYNAMICS formerly diplomat tdot

Yeah thanks for that info. I damn near cried when I heard she apparently shut down.

sunggolam78 likes this.
  4. asiatic204

asiatic204

Not a dad, but I've been picking up kids pairs just for the heck of it for a few years now. I'm interested in this!

VM had BUNCH of toddler Space Jam's a few months back and I thought I'd wait it out for some kinda sale. Went back and they were a wrap. Absolutely regret that.

sixfootnathan likes this.
  5. DYNAMICS

DYNAMICS formerly diplomat tdot

Anyone pick up PSNYs these past few days? (306 - Sun, Capsule - last night, LS - today)

6. canadianballer

canadianballer

So i just ordered off nike.ca for the first time and im wondering do they deliver to my door or leave the package at a community mail box?
    Reason being i just dont want them to leave the shoes at my front door while im at work.

7. Naruto

Naruto

depends on if there's any space in your community box, if not they'll knock on your door and possibly leave it

canadianballer likes this.
  8. testify

testify

If you're worried that they may leave it visible at the front door sign up for flex delivery. You can choose the most convenient post office for them to deliver to and pick up from there. https://www.canadapost.ca/web/en/pages/fd/default.page?murl|pdn|nr|1702

crono06, chu416 and canadianballer like this.
  9. igniteandexcite

igniteandexcite

My pair was just delivered and I had to pay a $77.75 COD fee. I figured I would pay what you paid plus an extra fee dollars to account for slightly higher provincial sales tax in NS. Did you refuse the shipment or are you just requesting a reassessment?

10. testify

testify

Yup, I told them to hold it because I would be clearing it myself without their brokerage. So basically they should be sending me the relevant papers tomorrow and I'll head down to my local CBSA office to pay the duties. What I'm hoping will happen is that they'll see the package came from the states and assume it has lower duties. It's so random with these customs agent so you never know, maybe I'll get lucky

11. corbs

corbs

https://www.deadstock.ca/collections/new-arrivals
    Some of the apparel made it online, wouldn't have minded the black shorts but not my size unfortunately.

12. chu416

chu416

Every time I've purchased from Nike they've left it at my front door but it really depends on the Mailman that works your route. The one that works my route just leaves it in plain sight and doesn't even bother to ring my doorbell. I have a community mailbox and the only time i've gotten a package in there is when I've purchased from Adidas never from Nike.

13. crono06

crono06

Adidas would probably leave it at your door now as well since they use UPS.

14. apocalypz

apocalypz

Oddly enough, each time I've ordered from Nike and I'm not home, they leave it in my community mailbox. But only if I order apparel or 2 pairs of shoes at most as that's what would fit the mailbox. Otherwise, Canada Post brings it to my local post office for pick up. YMMV I guess.

15. to kid

to kid

I live in an apartment and I've never had a problem with Nike/UPS/Canada Post leaving anything at my door. Can't speak on Adidas as I've never ordered from them. The post office drop off locations are both 5 minutes away from my location. Perhaps it's different for those in houses. With online tracking, it's super easy to follow your package and determine the arrival time and place.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  16. kobeoverbron

kobeoverbron

thanks for the info fam.

chu416 likes this.
  17. kobeoverbron

kobeoverbron

in my case they leave it at the nearest post office location.

18. to kid

to kid

Scarborough Foot Action opens tomorrow

19. mkc1983

mkc1983

You know if they're going to open at normal mall hours or earlier? I can't find their phone number to call.

20. jer87

jer87

Might drop by foot action tomorrow. Anybody know if there rereleasing anything?