Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I know there's an Army Surplus store on Yonge between College and Wellesley. I forgot the name of it, but a friend of mine would go there to get his camo pants.

check urban outfitters.. not sure if holts at yorkdale still has them but they had naked and famous cammos at one point in time in the fall

Anyone know if Finishline will take Cdn Credit card? They probably wont ship to Canada but I can use one of those US address websites. Please help. 

went by FL at fairview today.
Was @ Eaton Centre today , they pretty much have the same thing .. saw they had Area 72 Lebrons & KDs on the shelves (Size 14 KD) didnt ask for other sizes along with the Lebron X (floridians , cutting jade, prisims, volts, away )

Also Champs on Yonge had the Lunar AF-1s

Last edited:
Hey Guys,   brand new to this website/forum as of today,    I wasn't aware Nike had an Employee Store in Toronto,    any chance someone could help this newb get in there for a look around?

Thanks!

Anyone know if Finishline will take Cdn Credit card? They probably wont ship to Canada but I can use one of those US address websites. Please help. 

i am not sure, but why not just check their website for the answer or contact them directly?

basically, it comes down to:

1) fnl accept cdn CC as billing and will ship to alt US/CDN address

2) fnl will only ship to address used for billing CC and if they only accept US CC you will be out of luck here

i am not sure, but why not just check their website for the answer or contact them directly?

basically, it comes down to:

1) fnl accept cdn CC as billing and will ship to alt US/CDN address

2) fnl will only ship to address used for billing CC and if they only accept US CC you will be out of luck here
Thanks. I looked but there was no definitive answer on their website. Wondering if maybe someone here every made a purchase online through FNL. 

Back
Top Bottom