Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

My AJ 1 of 1

IMG_20180810_140436_1.jpg
IMG_20180810_140507.jpg
IMG_20180810_140352.jpg

How did you end up doing the dye and stitching? They told us we couldn't do both during my session. :frown:

So I won the black/red pair of Hu NMDs from confirmes but because I was at airport it directed me to Markham I assume (I live queen west).

What a disaster....might not even grab em.

So I won the black/red pair of Hu NMDs from confirmes but because I was at airport it directed me to Markham I assume (I live queen west).

What a disaster....might not even grab em.
This...my grey and pink pair from the app is at the same location and I was in etobicoke at the time of the reservations, brutal

If these HUs that just released had enough hype as the Off-Whites you'd all be making the trip to Markham, lol.
But yea, the new HUs are kinda trash.

wouldn't be surprised if most of the wins are in Markham to help drive more traffic to the store since it's one of the newer anchors

wouldn't be surprised if most of the wins are in Markham to help drive more traffic to the store since it's one of the newer anchors
this is without a doubt what's happening. Retailers flood new stores/flagships with energy items so that it gets good foot traffic.
That's the only reason, we've worked like this before and you see it in other stores/brands as well.

Back
Top Bottom