Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I wore my Nike React Element 87s for the first time on a mini vacay to the states this past weekend and I must say they did live up to the "hype" in regards to the new technology Nike put into them.

I went up a half size (usually a 9 but I got a 9.5) and it was perfect.
I got the desert sand colourway - my wife thought they were hideous at first sight (which usually confirms I chose the right colour haha) but after she saw them on feet with the socks I chose to wear them with, she liked them a lot.

Took my kid to the Strong Museum of Play in Rochester, NY so I basically was chasing him around the whole day - the shoes held up and were super comfortable. My feet weren't sore at all, and most importantly, my lower back and knees felt great. They have more of a rigid bounce to them, which I liked a lot.

My only concern was if my toes/side of my feet were going to explode through the shoes as I was doing a lot of stop and go - didn't know if the light weight material Nike used on these was going to hold up, but it did.

Overall, I would say they are on par if not a little better than Ultraboosts - based on styling, comfort and how light weight they are. That cork insole is INSANELY nice! Planning to go to Disney world in the fall and these are definitely coming along!

I wore my Nike React Element 87s for the first time on a mini vacay to the states this past weekend and I must say they did live up to the "hype" in regards to the new technology Nike put into them.

I went up a half size (usually a 9 but I got a 9.5) and it was perfect.
I got the desert sand colourway - my wife thought they were hideous at first sight (which usually confirms I chose the right colour haha) but after she saw them on feet with the socks I chose to wear them with, she liked them a lot.

Took my kid to the Strong Museum of Play in Rochester, NY so I basically was chasing him around the whole day - the shoes held up and were super comfortable. My feet weren't sore at all, and most importantly, my lower back and knees felt great. They have more of a rigid bounce to them, which I liked a lot.

My only concern was if my toes/side of my feet were going to explode through the shoes as I was doing a lot of stop and go - didn't know if the light weight material Nike used on these was going to hold up, but it did.

Overall, I would say they are on par if not a little better than Ultraboosts - based on styling, comfort and how light weight they are. That cork insole is INSANELY nice! Planning to go to Disney world in the fall and these are definitely coming along!

glad you wore them and not resell them. too bad i couldn't get my hands on one

Footlocker has them on their website if you really wanted to pay full price.
Never paying retail for a toddler shoe. That's why I was wondering if the outlets got em yet. I'm hoping they'll be around when the MVP pass takes effect.

Vmills has the toddler shadow 1’s as of today and they’re on the hash for an extra 30%. I only say like a 4c or something, so maybe call and check. Think it was $49.99-30%

Vmills has the toddler shadow 1’s as of today and they’re on the hash for an extra 30%. I only say like a 4c or something, so maybe call and check. Think it was $49.99-30%
Thanks for the heads up, I'll call around tomorrow. Hoping to find a 9c or 10c.

they remind me more of a the sample AJ3s that were made a couple of years ago (Khaki & Denims). I'm not a fan of the proto/alt but this one is pretty dope, just not for 330 before tax

A97DB545-4A82-41E0-AE47-F869E1EC4BFF.jpeg

Lol...

don't get me started with the price point. We all have enough shoes to be hit in the head with that.
i hear you, been trimming/slowing down for real and it gets harder and harder to pull the trigger with these prices. Maybe i'm just getting older and cheaper at the same time lol

i hear you, been trimming/slowing down for real and it gets harder and harder to pull the trigger with these prices. Maybe i'm just getting older and cheaper at the same time lol
probably the age but I just don't let the hype get to me as it did before and I don't play ball as much as I did so no room for all
the colorways of the current Kobes anymore. really really selective the past couple years.

what's the least hassle way to move (worn) shoes nowadays?
I mostly only use eBay for used sneakers, yeah the fees are ridiculous, but it's a loss I'm willing to take for convenience, I see it as once you post it with detailed pics you don't have to deal with bs of people asking to meet up, try-on or whatever. You set a price, let it sit, condition is as pictured, take it or leave it type of deal. And since eBay is accessible to anyone, I find it easier to move less hyped gr sneakers no matter how old they are.

I mostly only use eBay for used sneakers, yeah the fees are ridiculous, but it's a loss I'm willing to take for convenience, I see it as once you post it with detailed pics you don't have to deal with bs of people asking to meet up, try-on or whatever. You set a price, let it sit, condition is as pictured, take it or leave it type of deal. And since eBay is accessible to anyone, I find it easier to move less hyped gr sneakers no matter how old they are.

From your experience on Ebay, people are willing to pay the extra shipping costs or are there ways to get around this while trying to sell from Canada? That is the only reason why I've avoided Ebay and shipping.

Kijiji is what I use but its pretty slow these days. Been trying the "letgo" app but feel like I get a lot more responses but nothing actually works out as they either don't respond back or live super far away.

for anyone still looking for those Bio Beiges, they're still sitting on the wall at 306 (size 9.5). Didn't bother asking what sizes left given they weren't as nice in person imo

From your experience on Ebay, people are willing to pay the extra shipping costs or are there ways to get around this while trying to sell from Canada? That is the only reason why I've avoided Ebay and shipping.

Kijiji is what I use but its pretty slow these days. Been trying the "letgo" app but feel like I get a lot more responses but nothing actually works out as they either don't respond back or live super far away.

Kijiji has been really odd for shoes lately. I've had a great response with selling games but I've literally kept reposting my Overkill EQTs for the last 4 months or so. And I think I had one response. Maybe no one wants the shoes, lmao.

Back
Top Bottom