Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Went by Dixie around 11am today, still had M-XXL of the grey tech knit shorts, only XL-XXL of black still.
Those looking for particle rose tech fleece, they had a couple pairs of pants in M and L for 84.99, pretty steep but if you have an mvp card it's not too bad.

Good looking out. I was asking about the particle Rose TF but End clothing just dropped their price to $69CDN. I think I’m gonna hold out for a particle Rose TK Bomber

A product SKU question. I picked up a pair of TF joggers recently from a reseller. Putting them on I found them to be much more soft than other TF products in my closet. Also feel a bit thinner than what I’m use to.

I checked the product code an Its 805162 vs what I’m seeing the current TF joggers as 805163. Anyone else have the 162 version and notice a difference?

Last edited:
Dixie Outlet this morning - 20% off shoes

Most of the Tech knit apparel is in large+ sizes. Saw somebody clear out the grey tech knit shorts.

edit: the TF pants are light pink (poor camera)

Attachments

• IMAG0077.jpg
    IMAG0077.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 69
  • IMAG0078.jpg
    IMAG0078.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 66
  • IMAG0079.jpg
    IMAG0079.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 72
  • IMAG0081.jpg
    IMAG0081.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 73
  • chaqueta-nike-tech-fleece-aeroloft-806838-364-31.jpg
    chaqueta-nike-tech-fleece-aeroloft-806838-364-31.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 68
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 65
  • IMAG0084.jpg
    IMAG0084.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 70
WHere ? Aren’t they coming out next week on the 15th? Nvm, guess they were released on adidas.ca today

If anyone won a pair of 700s in a size 9/9.5 and is undecided on keeping them, hit me up.
I will gladly wear it.

Ok thanks corbs. I’m a fan of the 700’s, but it’s gonna be 452 if I can even Cart them next weekend. Have a week to decide.

Last edited:
ok thats what i thought he meant...lol but ok so potential they might have these still at dixie in a sz 9. ****, maybe ill reach out tmrw. if anyone knows for sure leave a comment!

they're samples. should it's hard to say for sure. some models they may have quantity, but some may be 1 of's only.

What reshipping service do you guys use for nike SNKRS? I read that this: https://www.cbiusa.com/ was banned a few pages back? Or that nike snkrs no longer ships to reshipping address?

I think the more popular reshipping services have been black-listed by Nike for a while now. CBI should be fine again once they move to their new location in the next month or two.

I think the more popular reshipping services have been black-listed by Nike for a while now. CBI should be fine again once they move to their new location in the next month or two.
I read that nike.com has blacklisted all reshipping services as of now, and they want us to use nike.ca instead of nike.com

nike aeroloft jackets at vmills for 179, 480 original price. . gray and black colorways for anyone interested in a new winter jacket this year.

What sizes was there and was it a good amount of stock? Hoping to pick it up tomorrow.

Thanks

they had larges and mediums, in both colorways. they had of the gray color tho. maybe like 5 in each colorway it seemed.

Back
Top Bottom