Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Was able to snag a Supreme x CDG White Split Box Logo Hoodie in XL from this morning's Supreme drop.... looking to offload as I'm a medium. PM me if you're interested.

Is it me, or did it seem like A LOT of manual folks (including myself) were able to cook this morning...

Never mind. Saw your last line. Lol.

Anything else if interest there now?
I didn't have a lot of time to thoroughly look through.

giacche-nike-tech-knit-jacket-carbon-heather-black-89698-674-1.jpg

I think I saw this Tech Knit Jacket for $79

Some Coaches Jackets

Pink/green and white/volt metcons for $80

Bunch of flyknit Sock racers

I was only there for 15-20 min

What're the chances these regular-*** Air Max 1's at the outlet? Am I better off just copping from Nike?

I've seen a few of these colourways on the product page at the outlets. Maybe buy off Nike and if it does come to outlets return?

Bought this jacket at Dixie Outlet.
$100 regular price $480
Pretty sure it was the last one

What size was this if you don't mind me asking? Hopefully they restock.

I've seen a few of these colourways on the product page at the outlets. Maybe buy off Nike and if it does come to outlets return?
What's the product page you're talking about? Is that like a physical employee product list, or something I can check online? I'm looking for the white/beige/tan ones with the black swoosh.

What size was this if you don't mind me asking? Hopefully they restock.

$100 is a steal! nice pick up.
My brother got the same coat last fall at Dixie - it was a large sample - I also grabbed one but from Sport Chek for $200 with 30 off mid winter - surprisingly warm and versatile.

I’m heading there tomorrow at lunch - I’ll post an update.

I NEED THOSE 180s!!! any chance they still got a 10?? DAMN

I BEEN LOOKING FOREVER. If that's a 10 I'll trade for OVO 8s LMAOOOOO

Back
Top Bottom