Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I ended up hitting on the Livestock raffle for the Green Mist (Nike Element x 87). They called me yesterday, and picked up last night. Nice shoe! Wore them right out of the store.

A product SKU question. I picked up a pair of TF joggers recently from a reseller. Putting them on I found them to be much more soft than other TF products in my closet. Also feel a bit thinner than what I’m use to.

I checked the product code an Its 805162 vs what I’m seeing the current TF joggers as 805163. Anyone else have the 162 version and notice a difference?

Regarding this... the older TF are softer IMO. I picked a couple of pairs back in Christmas 2015 or so from Nomad during a mark down sale. I noticed they were softer than the ones being sold in other shops like Champs etc.

Finally able to score at Dixie's Nike Clearance
P_20180914_102721.jpg
My friend saw those Satin AM1s there last week marked as sample for $40 - 30% off.

PSG stuff still at 306...most tees in med are sold out however...not sure on shoe stock but theres still pairs on display

I was there this past tuesday and didn't see them and they weren't marked as samples either. The additonal discount would've been great but both pears for $150 aint bad to me. I might be able to do a price adjustment in 14 days if they have the promo

ok fellas, so I buy shoes here and there these days, but I need these wave runner 700's. what's the best way to cop online ? what time will they drop on Adidas.ca ? going to be instant sell out once they release ?

Seen a post on Facebook earlier. 60 ppl already lined up at Livestock Spadina as of like 8pm lol

Cooked on Adca! 2nd W since the Breds release. I like how they got a little bell sound now to notify you when the size page opens up.
I had a 25% promo code.. but man's hands were shaking. Didn't want to risk typing all those characters then lose my cart lol. Code probably wouldnt have worked anyways.

Cooked on Adca! 2nd W since the Breds release. I like how they got a little bell sound now to notify you when the size page opens up.
I had a 25% promo code.. but man's hands were shaking. Didn't want to risk typing all those characters then lose my cart lol. Code probably wouldnt have worked anyways.

Coupons don't work on there unfortunately. Tried a couple. But did go through ebates so dat sweet 2.5% or $11 back at some point this year. The bell was a nice touch.

Anyone see black tech knit shorts pop up in large? Still searching for a pair.

Any updates from TPO or Burloak? Might head out today.

Back
Top Bottom