Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Just thought I would drop an opinion piece on the Element 87s if anyone is thinking of getting some for resell:

Wore them all day at work from 11-7 and I must say they are comfortable but nowhere close to UB levels of comfort IMO. To be honest, after I got home and took them off I noticed the balls of my feet killing me and walking around felt like they were burning. Im not sure if it was because the socks I was wearing werent the best or if I have to break in/get used to react but first wear isnt anything that really impresses me in comparison. Pro tip: dont wear ankle socks these will merk the back of your ankle. Side note: there seems to be some left over glue from production on the upper of mine and while not noticeable I would like to clean it up a bit, any tips? I dont want to use goo gone or something that could potentially damage the upper since im not familiar with it.

20181012_211203.jpg

i just ordered a pair, finally they add better options to id

I just wish they didn’t have the quilted back tab....But I agree the options are a lot better

OMG THERE'S LEFTOVER GLUE ON YOUR SHOES? HOLYYYY SEND THEM BACK TO NIKE ASAP

GET SOME ELITE SOCKS AND CALL IT A DAY BRUV

Just thought I would drop an opinion piece on the Element 87s if anyone is thinking of getting some for resell:

Wore them all day at work from 11-7 and I must say they are comfortable but nowhere close to UB levels of comfort IMO. To be honest, after I got home and took them off I noticed the balls of my feet killing me and walking around felt like they were burning. Im not sure if it was because the socks I was wearing werent the best or if I have to break in/get used to react but first wear isnt anything that really impresses me in comparison. Pro tip: dont wear ankle socks these will merk the back of your ankle. Side note: there seems to be some left over glue from production on the upper of mine and while not noticeable I would like to clean it up a bit, any tips? I dont want to use goo gone or something that could potentially damage the upper since im not familiar with it.

Only added the swooshes/tags that the owner couldnt finish @ Jordan store for the LL workshop. Whoever was hydrodipping fcked up and did not execute well on the toe and heel and had to overlap the dipping in certain spots made it look hella tacky. Also all the swooshes provided ONLY faced left so i had to cut 2 extra swooshes and reverse 2 other swooshes that i could. Lastly i didnot want to have visible stitches as i thought it would be TOO off white ish
IMG_20181012_142830.jpg
IMG_20181012_142944.jpg

Went to the Enercare centre for the bikeshow and the mix of crowds for the yoga show, baby show, bike show and sneakercon was interesting to say the least. But people going to sneakercon were just walking around head down checking each other hard, I wonder how many run into each other in the course of the day lol.

Only added the swooshes/tags that the owner couldnt finish @ Jordan store for the LL workshop. Whoever was hydrodipping fcked up and did not execute well on the toe and heel and had to overlap the dipping in certain spots made it look hella tacky. Also all the swooshes provided ONLY faced left so i had to cut 2 extra swooshes and reverse 2 other swooshes that i could. Lastly i didnot want to have visible stitches as i thought it would be TOO off white ish
IMG_20181012_142830.jpg
IMG_20181012_142944.jpg

BRO. Small world man. Thank you so much for the work. 10/10 wore them to Sneakercon today and could see alot of people staring at them hahaha.

Attachments

• 15394668318091543103530.jpg
    15394668318091543103530.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 37
uh kind of dumb question but... How do you cut swooshes? Just buy material from fabricland type store and trace and cut from a template? and what do you use to attach them to the shoe?
Been thinking about making some custom toddler shoes for friends' kids. Thought it might be a good/fun sneaker related hobby to stop me from wanting to buy shoes hah.

uh kind of dumb question but... How do you cut swooshes? Just buy material from fabricland type store and trace and cut from a template? and what do you use to attach them to the shoe?
Been thinking about making some custom toddler shoes for friends' kids. Thought it might be a good/fun sneaker related hobby to stop me from wanting to buy shoes hah.

Aint no dumb question when it comes to wanting knowledge!

I guess its a template but swooshes from beaters/old clothing helps for reference.

the fabric properties are essential bc;

1. certain fabrics react diff when wet (stronger/weaker-cotton/silk) or put through various seasons of weather.
2.Certain fabrics ARE NOT 4-way stretch(spandex) meaning that they can stretch from all directions vs 2-way stretch that only stretches side to side. This becomes an issue when the material is bending with your foot i.e. toebox area

Barge cement is the best glue to use i find but is not available in large quantities(gallon) in Canada. Easy drying procedure and super strong bond if executed correctly. If you want to stitch them onto a shoe you would need a sewing awl which is a LOT more work but could be good practice!

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
I remember a while back there was post that said CBI is blacklisted by NDC.

Is this 100% confirmed or has anyone had something from NDC shipped there recently?

you're about a month late. Haven had like a weird website glitch and they had them 50% off.
I'll keep an eye out.
Dam I sure missed out, little burgundy carries them too so maybe there'll be a coupon

Is this 100% confirmed or has anyone had something from NDC shipped there recently?

Also want to know if there's any reshipping services not flagged by SNKRS! I also read that CBI is blocked but haven't found any proof

My friend and I both got an order through on SNKRS for the OW Converse last week shipped to CBI, different billing but same shipping info (we share a PMB at CBI). Not sure if regular orders on NDC are still going through, but SNKRS works at least.

My friend and I both got an order through on SNKRS for the OW Converse last week shipped to CBI, different billing but same shipping info (we share a PMB at CBI). Not sure if regular orders on NDC are still going through, but SNKRS works at least.

ohhhh good to know
When's the last day for CBI current address tho?

Wait what?! I thought those shoes didn't drop on SNKRS... I checked the app and I swear it wasn't there....

My friend and I do the same thing... I got paranoid and changed my shipping info to my friend's sister's residence instead (after I heard about the "ban" and I won back to back afterwards... probably pure coincidence but there's no fun in thinking logically haha

ohhhh good to know
When's the last day for CBI current address tho?

Oct 27th is the last day for pick up... here's what is quoted on the website...

"It would be very helpful if you could pick up as many packages as possible from Cudaback Ave. so that we can minimize transfers. The last day to pick up at 1711 Cudaback will be on Saturday, October 27th, 8:00am - 3:00pm. Our package tracking website will also go offline at that point as we start the move.

In order to be able to move and organize all of the packages we will be closed on:

Monday, October 29th

Tuesday, October 30th

Wednesday, October 31st

We will start accepting packages at the new address beginning Tuesday, October 30th. However, you will not be able to pick them up until Nov. 1st. which is our opening day at the new location."

Wait what?! I thought those shoes didn't drop on SNKRS... I checked the app and I swear it wasn't there....
I didn't see it on the app either, I used a link from solelinks on Twitter, it linked me to the app and I was able to checkout after a few tries. From what I gather, it was buggy and people were having issues with checkout and even access to the page, so it was up for a while.

I have a feeling they're gonna cancel this deal sooner rather than later. I think Popeyes did something similar and shutted it down quick when they realized that Raptors (and the NBA for that matter) take a lot of threes. Could be wrong, just $3 of fries for them at the end of the day.

Back
Top Bottom