Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I like the popeyes one better but I heard franchise managers were pissed

I think it was originally like seven or eight 3 pointers in a game, then they upped to to 10 or 11, then it was 11 + a win, and somewhere in between they added that you need to purchase a drink to get the free tenders lol. Also added that only some locations were participating. Managers definitely were mad hah

It was a good deal though!

I think it was originally like seven or eight 3 pointers in a game, then they upped to to 10 or 11, then it was 11 + a win, and somewhere in between they added that you need to purchase a drink to get the free tenders lol. Also added that only some locations were participating. Managers definitely were mad hah

It was a good deal though!

Only reason I messed with Popeyes last season.

Anyone has the Kenny 4? Was wondering if it’s true to size. Was able to purchase from livestock and not sure if I should’ve sized up. Holler

I always thought you needed a game ticket to get the free popeyes deal

Wtf

Last edited:
I always thought you needed a game ticket to get the free deal

Wtf
On a related note, I don’t think pizza pizza is doing there raptors score 100 points and win, get a free slice with a game ticket deal anymore for this season. It’s no longer on their website.

On a related note, I don’t think pizza pizza is doing there raptors score 100 points and win, get a free slice with a game ticket deal anymore for this season. It’s no longer on their website.

Can't blame them. With NBA team defenses being so piss poor these days, you'd want at least 120 points maybe even 130 points.

The 100 points had to have been a holdover from the '03-'04 season under the horrid Kevin O'Neill. :sick::smh:

That said Pizza Pizza is pure trash. :lol:

I have a feeling they're gonna cancel this deal sooner rather than later. I think Popeyes did something similar and shutted it down quick when they realized that Raptors (and the NBA for that matter) take a lot of threes. Could be wrong, just $3 of fries for them at the end of the day.

Its like $0.10 food cost..maybe even less if the fries are made from sawdust

queued up for this L

error messages, forbidden access, network error, now coming soon. hah

Last edited:
I got one browser saying failed to fetch, one saying network error, and on my phone t says problems processing my request

Picked up the KOBE AD NXT 360 size 11 @ Vaughan Mills Outlet yesterday
Colorway is not my favorite but have been waiting for a good price to try out this shoe for ball
Price was marked down to $184.97 - 30% (Hash wall) = $129 CAD plus tax
I think they only had one or two pears available (not sure what the other size was)

also 30% F&F coming up Nov 1 - Nov 5 so may be able to grab some cards :nerd:

71JA29O-GvL._UY395_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom