Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Lol. I don't know how Capsule still even gets new releases... Watched a 20something dude and like ten of his 16 year old friends cut the line, dap the owner, pick up basically all of the shoes they had, go back to his SUV and start selling them from the trunk... Across the street.

Lol. I don't know how Capsule still even gets new releases... Watched a 20something dude and like ten of his 16 year old friends cut the line, dap the owner, pick up basically all of the shoes they had, go back to his SUV and start selling them from the trunk... Across the street.

Smh. Was this for the NFR 1s or a previous release?

I think everyone should know this by now that at Capsule, if it's an online raffle it's high resale but all backdoored, instagram raffle is mid resale so it's still backdoored but with some limited Ws, instore raffle is low resale so they let most Ws from here, and for no resale it'll be an easy online and instore release :smile:

That's the trend.

Couldn't have said it better lol
If the shoe has high resell value they'll do in house raffle but as the resell gets less and less they'll do on-site raffle then fcfs for no resell

First W on confirmed app!
But man's has to go to Queen West Adidas, when I live in Markham..
10am-1pm to grab the pair.. wtf.

First W on confirmed app!
But man's has to go to Queen West Adidas, when I live in Markham..
10am-1pm to grab the pair.. wtf.
thats so weird considering I live at harbourfront and was once told to go to markham... this is why adidas fell off lmaoo

Cheers to td credit card insurance scammers for the fakeout call when I was packed like a sardine on the bus

Funny part is the people at Nike Toronto know they pull this stupid **** too but it seems like their hands are tied

IIRC from the original ten collection, OW Toronto's stock does not come from Nike Canada. So NC has no involvement with OW Toronto.

Does anyone know if I'm able to use a footlocker gift card for footaction? If i remember correctly I could use it towards a champ. Please correct me if I'm wrong

I think everyone should know this by now that at Capsule, if it's an online raffle it's high resale but all backdoored, instagram raffle is mid resale so it's still backdoored but with some limited Ws, instore raffle is low resale so they let most Ws from here, and for no resale it'll be an easy online and instore release :smile:

That's the trend.
they were doing some in store raffles last year and I know w the SW 97/1 they did it legit cause i won a pair and I'm not affiliated with any of those guys whatsoever. I think most if not all stores are gonna backdoor pairs but you still gotta try just in case you happen to be one of the lucky ones to hit. If you don't hit then it's just time to move on to the next pair which is always a few weeks away.

Dixie has a ton of TK jackets in Grey and Black. Not much TF but a few of the particle Rose shorts in medium.

And to the two Asian dudes that cleaned out the shoes (counted like 12-14 boxes of shoes laid out at the cash) - Happy reselling :smile:

Okay I got another call from champs now. 4 pairs won, giving 2 to friends. Does anyone want one for retail? Only catch is you gotta put them on when we meet as well as being a contributing member of this forum. Size 10.5 and preferably meet in Scarborough

Okay I got another call from champs now. 4 pairs won, giving 2 to friends. Does anyone want one for retail? Only catch is you gotta put them on when we meet as well as being a contributing member of this forum. Size 10.5 and preferably meet in Scarborough

Champs Eaton? 4 pairs man congrats I cant even get one pair of 12/13.

Back
Top Bottom