Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Wow 6 PAIRS NOW WTF. whoever wants a pair inbox me. You'll have to wear them. Size 10.5

Congrats man! Everybody is going to get a pair, just not corbs corbs haha! kidding.

Honestly, if not by raffle, you'll have no problem grabbing these via ADCA tomorrow morning. Happy eating y'all!

Majority of resellers are going to ship these off to Asia anyways.

I think Adidas is trying to get everything Kanye related out in as high a quantity as possible because they have no idea what he's going to do next. Strike while the iron has the ability to get hot instead of spewing out faeces. That's the expression, right?

Congrats man! Everybody is going to get a pair, just not corbs corbs haha! kidding.

Honestly, if not by raffle, you'll have no problem grabbing these via ADCA tomorrow morning. Happy eating y'all!

Majority of resellers are going to ship these off to Asia anyways.

Haha. My desperation shining through that much eh? Fortunately HOH yonge came through with the W at around 4.

Is it just my experience, or does anyone else see a reseller posted up by the corner near the rear entrance at Dixie every time I visit? They normally got like 18 pairs of garbage shoes that they’re snapping pics of.

Lead of the store talked to me about this - dude is reselling live to Asia - once his sales are done - brings up so much stock that they have to process multiple receipts because the bill is so high. Dozens of bags apparently. Talks so damn loud I can here him in the men’s section...smh

Do I just go to the stores listed on Adidas.ca/yeezy to pickup a pair or is online better? I see an Adidas originals store in Markham I could stop by after work to try them on

First W on confirmed app!
But man's has to go to Queen West Adidas, when I live in Markham..
10am-1pm to grab the pair.. wtf.
lmaoo I'm always Downtown but Adidas told me to go to Markville Mall when I won the 500s. Clowns :lol:

Do I just go to the stores listed on Adidas.ca/yeezy to pickup a pair or is online better? I see an Adidas originals store in Markham I could stop by after work to try them on

I could be wrong but think the FCFS at adidas stores is unpicked up confirmed winners. So could be sparse sizes

lmaoo I'm always Downtown but Adidas told me to go to Markville Mall when I won the 500s. Clowns :lol:

I get it, may'be there's more supply at Queen West location as opposed to the Scarborough/Markham location, which makes more sense for me to go to.
But to have the pickup time from 10am-1PM today.. not gonna take 2hrs off work just to trek down there.
There will be a 9.5 unclaimed :smile:

You know the Yeezy hype is dead when it's possible to cop manually on Footlocker 13 mins after the drop

:tongue:

Any suggestions for a shipping company if I have to ship a pair of shoes from Markham to Waterloo? Purolator, UPS?

Lol, took the L online for the Zebras. I was too busy to raffle in store this week.
Should I go to Haven or Livestock for the FCFS?

Carted on Footlocker but decided to wait to grab on Adidas for some reason...no luck so far! If anyone has an extra size 10 they're willing to sell for retail please let me know! Thx

Zebras seemed to go out of stock pretty fast today. Not sure if stock numbers are lower than expected, or adidas is faking OOS to drive up hype

Lmao, I just paid a guy $20 over retail for the Zebras.
I wasn't down to make a trip to Haven and Livestock in this weather.
And I much rather pay a couple bucks to get my pair now, rather than wait for shipping.

Zebras seemed to go out of stock pretty fast today. Not sure if stock numbers are lower than expected, or adidas is faking OOS to drive up hype

2800 pairs on .ca

Lmao, I just paid a guy $20 over retail for the Zebras.
I wasn't down to make a trip to Haven and Livestock in this weather.
And I much rather pay a couple bucks to get my pair now, rather than wait for shipping.

Smart move.

Picked up my pair at HoH. So glad I got 13. They are pretty snug. Looked to be about 5 winners for 13 on about 14 entries.

Back
Top Bottom