Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I hope adidas keeps doing this and Jordan brand does the same, sneakers for all. Buy to wear and not for social media ego boosting.

I feel like the sneaker bubble as a whole is close to popping too, same with what happened with SB’s back in the mid 00’s.

Nike VM Update, 30% off clearance and shoes on the back wall. Not much in terms of selection, couple of the Why Not in a black colorway with a blue bottom in scattered sizes 120 plus 30 off
There was a cart beside the cash that had several colors of womens vapormaxes, 30% off box price.
Not much in terms of clothing either, only thing that caught my eye were Tech Knit crewneck/longsleeves in the pink color and grey color. 220 regular marked down to 89.99 I believe. No additional mark downs for those
They also had the air max 270 dusty cactus on the wall display, had to call someone in the back for sizes they dont have them on the floor. Employee told me they're regular price, no additional discount so I had to pass but I asked for my size and they had it so it seems like they have a decent size run

hi there, I'm into sneakers and I wear them. I guess now we're actually seeing who wants these sneakers for real.
Not to stunt or to resell.
More power to you. If you like them and are into the design.

I just meant that there were a lot of non sneaker heads wearing Yeezys for the sake of wearing Yeezys, male and female.

More power to you. If you like them and are into the design.

I just meant that there were a lot of non sneaker heads wearing Yeezys for the sake of wearing Yeezys, male and female.
A lot of people wear Jordans for the sake of wearing Jordans as well.

I went to the mall and they only had my tts. Do these stretch there's room lengthwise but width wise I feel a squeeze

Any chance that a local store might still have some or were they just released at Livestock/Haven?

Back
Top Bottom