Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Materials on them are trash and that's why they sat and went on discount. Pretty sad and they could have done a better job.....shameful to the og's.

HK's were on my list for years so I was happy to see them come back and own a pair.

First pair of AF1's I've probably bought since high school and the tongues on those things felt like they were gonna cut my shins.

Hated to have to send them back.

HK's were on my list for years so I was happy to see them come back and own a pair.

First pair of AF1's I've probably bought since high school and the tongues on those things felt like they were gonna cut my shins.

I didn't cop, but have been thinking about them all week.
Might go today or tmw since I have that MVP $50 card on purchases over $100. We'll see!

Vaughan mills update. Not much, pretty dry!

First day to use mvp pass but hash was pretty empty. Surprised they still have 30 off hash and discount on clearance clothing.

No more kobes in bin. Some Kobe ad mids on hash.

Flyknit trainers in aisles but 139. No extra discount.

These Nike lab leg and arm warmers were 24.99 and 29.99 I think. Kinda cool I guess.

Wanted to grab the Vapormax mc moc they had size 10.5 but it's gone oh well.

Attachments

• IMG_20190103_181422.jpg
    IMG_20190103_181422.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_20190103_181425.jpg
    IMG_20190103_181425.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 83

I totally hear you and really wanted them myself but I could not get over how cheap they looked and felt. Glad you were able to pick them up and hope you got a great price on them. They are a very nice looking sneaker.

Happy Friday!

Last edited:
I totally hear you and really wanted them myself but I could not get over how cheap they looked and felt. Glad you were able to pick them up and hope you got a great price on them. They are a very nice looking sneaker.

Happy Friday!

Oh no, they definitely went back to Nike. I just couldn't deal with how harsh those tongues felt.

Majorly disappointed with what could have been a great release.

So who scored on those PlayStation pg 2.5 :lol:

I wasn’t expecting to nor am I upset as I knew it was very limited

No raffles just fcfs. I was going to try this morning but decided not to. Need to limit the amount of shoes i buy this year.

Oh no, they definitely went back to Nike. I just couldn't deal with how harsh those tongues felt.

Majorly disappointed with what could have been a great release.

Sorry misread your original reply. Sucks that they had to go back but if Nike can’t come correct with retro’s and quality it’s hard to support them. Hopefully a future release will come with quality materials.

Team Canada Jerseys $29.99+30% off ... as of noon today there were lots of red larges and mediums ... not to many others

Attachments

• 0B9E23A9-FF95-47E8-B72E-9E49C45C8A46.jpeg
    0B9E23A9-FF95-47E8-B72E-9E49C45C8A46.jpeg
    36.4 KB · Views: 31
Nordstrom EC has the FOG Skylons in Black and White for those who can fit smaller sizes or looking for their girl. Based on my experience the largest size they normally carry is a men's 8.5 in their models but call to check if they have extended sizes

Back
Top Bottom