Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Check kijiji for your source. Within the last 16 hours there has been atleast 8 posted with most seller posting 2 pairs.

Employees ate

Employees already gotten to them

I was at Dixie last week and overheard a Nike employee telling a customer their stock for shoes is **** because all the good stuff that comes through is already taken by the employees lol

Anyone venture to Cookstown recently? Passing thru for work in a few days and wanted to know if it’s worth the stop?

Wow. apparently the employee store at Nike Scarborough had ~50 pairs of the Sb Green Lobsters today

Just an FYI, I know this won’t stop most people but if you’re caught reselling items from the employee store or anywhere where you used your discount, you get fired immediately.

My bro works at one of the Nike stores in the GTA and he has told me some stories. They’re really strict about it.

Anyone venture to Cookstown recently? Passing thru for work in a few days and wanted to know if it’s worth the stop?
Since they opened, I have never found anything good there, it's a really small store and being in the middle of nowhere, they don't get that much good stuff.

Since they opened, I have never found anything good there, it's a really small store and being in the middle of nowhere, they don't get that much good stuff.

I went there years ago and like you said, I didn’t leave with anything. Was hoping it changed.

Probably still drop in to see. Will update if I see anything of value

I went there years ago and like you said, I didn’t leave with anything. Was hoping it changed.

Probably still drop in to see. Will update if I see anything of value
Dropped in and there is **** all lol. A few Team Canada Jerseys for $30 in red. Only pieces of interest that I came across. No TF or TK at all. Might head to Vaughn Mills on my return trip to ser what they’ve got.

Does anyone know if Nike Off white 90s dropping in Toronto?

The 3 spots that generally drop are Livestock, Haven and Nortstrom. Ssense online. The Off-White store has been known to put up an Instagram raffle a few days or weeks after the official release. Then out of nowhere, Exclucity as well as Capsule received the AF1s and put raffles up. I can't think of any other stores in Canada which would get it and allow people from Toronto to purchase. I assume NRML would drop locally in Ottawa and Ssense would also drop in-store in Montreal. I'm sure I'm missing something so if anyone wants to fill in the blanks.

Anyway, we're now a few weeks from confirmation because it got pushed back from the 17th of Jan to the 7th of Feb globally...

Hello
Anyone got info on the blazers that are releasing this weekend? Haven't found any info at all other than they are releasing at Sneaker Politics. I was hoping they were releasing in Canada preferably Toronto at one of the boutiques. If anyone has info please PM or drop and reply. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This is what I'm talking about.
https://sneakernews.com/2019/01/08/nike-blazer-vintage-bq6806-300-release-date/

anyone know if those Jordan Funkos are still avail?
I haven't seen any available in Toronto, it is a common though, so I'm expecting retailers that stock Pops will get them. Gamestop in the US started taking preorders but I asked EB Games here and it's not in their system yet.

Hit VM this evening. Not much I was interested in. Scored a pair of SB Khakis for $25 and stumbled across a grey TK Crew for $55 - I couldn’t pass it up!

Also scored a nice Kijiji trade on a pair of Duel Racers sitting in my closet for a pair of the Air Wild Mid boots - love the look and looking forward to some snow to break them in!

Dixie Clearance - all shoes 20% off - good timing if you have MVP cards - saw scattered sizes of Flyknit trainer, zoom fly, metcons - basically check the sale section on Nike Canada.

Dixie Clearance - all shoes 20% off - good timing if you have MVP cards - saw scattered sizes of Flyknit trainer, zoom fly, metcons - basically check the sale section on Nike Canada.

Any spotting of the Kobe 360 nxts? Haven't seen them at Dixie but employees told me they saw them awhile back.
Seemed like they appeared at VM then just vanished after that shipment

There was a size 16 on hash at VM last week with 30% off. Employee said there was another one size 9.5 before I asked but someone grabbed. This is the white/orange colourway. Would have been like $90 with MVP pass. Steal!

Cheers

Just at Dixie too found a crazy tech pack zip up jacket, sort of like a heavier duty TF zip up for 84.99 marked down from 250. Saw a couple mediums left and L and XL dont know how long theyll last. I took the last small

Hello
Anyone got info on the blazers that are releasing this weekend? Haven't found any info at all other than they are releasing at Sneaker Politics. I was hoping they were releasing in Canada preferably Toronto at one of the boutiques. If anyone has info please PM or drop and reply. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This is what I'm talking about.
https://sneakernews.com/2019/01/08/nike-blazer-vintage-bq6806-300-release-date/

Just saw capsule posted something. Green blue and red cw they getting

Back
Top Bottom