Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Saw some info in the Nike retro section outlet thread about it being at the end of the month (Feb 21-25). Invite hasn't been working as much on the app the last few times. So better get them directly from the outlet in the week leading up to it.

Yup those are the dates. I haven't received from App or Email the last 2-3 times. The physical cards are in employees hands already and that is the only way I was able to get a discount the last couple of times. Cheers

air-jordan-4-bred-black-red-2019-308497-060-0.jpg

FIRE!! Need minimum 2 pairs

I've had this pair marked up since last year. I never buy Jordan Retros but this is a must have for me.
that Nike Air and toe box shape is impeccable... definitely gonna need a pair.

Shoe of the year.

Does anyone know when Livestock will announce the OWxAM90 raffle? I'm heading downtown after work for Capsule and Exclucity and would love to hit all three shops in one trip.

Anyone know of Nike dropping Banned 1s again ? I'm out here like a scrub wearing flyknit banned 1s lol since I didn't want to pay resale.

Anyone know of Nike dropping Banned 1s again ? I'm out here like a scrub wearing flyknit banned 1s lol since I didn't want to pay resale.
Can't see them dropping a retro banned 1 anytime soon given they retroed in 2016. I can see maybe a gimmicky banned 1 drop (spider verse) sooner

True - there was a 3 year gap between previous drops and was hoping 2019 would bless us with another shot. They sell out everytime without fail.

2009 dmp
2011 banneds
2013 og high that look like mids
2016 og high remastered
Should expect another retro in a few years

Feel like they're going to take a bit of a break between releases and that there would need to be a significant difference in the mold of the AJ 1 based on the past. I'm down for a re-release tho lol

Headed to Cleveland for a short trip; anyone have experience with Nike Stores/Outlets that are worth checking out?

Back
Top Bottom