Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Agreed - the flyknit 1s are comfy but they end up becoming floppy as a high top without all of the stiff leather lol if you don't tie laces. I like 1s untied. I also find they are a pain to actually put on your foot.

Anyone want my concord 11’s size 9 DS for retail before I ship em back to nike?

Just so you know, they finessed me and gave me a black and gold jordan box, no OG box hence my return, but if someone here doesnt care I can oop it for retail. PM me.

Not sure how to feel about that trade, unless there's another one after, I liked JV and Delon... CJ miles can go tho. Hopefully Gasol kills it in a raptors uni.

I knew Delon leaving was inevitable but it sucks to see JV go.
He generally loved the city and gave it his best, despite all the scrutiny he got.
I hope it works out for both teams.

JV was awesome, never complained about not getting minutes and played hard every chance he could get. Now only Lowry remains from the Colangelo era.

Found these at Nordstrom Rack at Yonge and Bloor, $32.89. One medium, two XL, one XXL

Attachments

• MVIMG_20190207_202131.jpg
    MVIMG_20190207_202131.jpg
    318.3 KB · Views: 115
Damn, just saw fcfs on the footlocker app for the infrared VIs... Was on the fence already about those, don't feel like waking up early to get them. Online it is.

I don't want to spend any more cash on shoes because I got screwed over with a fake in Toronto today (anyone ever deal with a Henry Huix?), but you're a legend! Bapes for retail!
Aw man, saw your post on solesavy and reddit as well, ****ing brutal. He’ll get his, karma’s a *****!

I don't want to spend any more cash on shoes because I got screwed over with a fake in Toronto today (anyone ever deal with a Henry Huix?), but you're a legend! Bapes for retail!

@big.bape.toronto, essentials, rerun and Haven are the ONLY places to cop BAPE for good prices

Last edited:
Scooped an extra medium Damian Lillard Nike swingman jersey from the Real Sports sale a few weeks back, $50+tax. Anyone want it at cost?

Last edited:
HH

Of note,

Nike

Lots of Nikelab **** so if you like your zippers going this way and that, nows a good time to visit.

Hash 30 off, was pretty meh saw some trainers in various there aside from that nothing outta the ordinary

Racks
Chlorophyll 3s
Blue X’s
Usual AD’s, Lebrons,KD’s no kyrie or PG yet which is surprising
Black Kobe AD NXT 360 black with the multi heel
Tan cortez
Red vandal high
Blink 180’s
Sand zoom fly sp
Usual workout shoes
No vapormax I could see

FNF confirmed end of month

Adidas
A16(?) ultraboost, black and grey c/was
UB 4.0 black
Parley UB
Smaller sizes of Pharrell HU TR(?)
Other Pharrell shoes
Adidas sobakov
Adidas Deerupt

HH

Of note,

Nike

Lots of Nikelab **** so if you like your zippers going this way and that, nows a good time to visit.

Hash 30 off, was pretty meh saw some trainers in various there aside from that nothing outta the ordinary

Racks
Chlorophyll 3s
Blue X’s
Usual AD’s, Lebrons,KD’s no kyrie or PG yet which is surprising
Black Kobe AD NXT 360 black with the multi heel
Tan cortez
Red vandal high
Blink 180’s
Sand zoom fly sp
Usual workout shoes
No vapormax I could see

FNF confirmed end of month

Adidas
A16(?) ultraboost, black and grey c/was
UB 4.0 black
Parley UB
Smaller sizes of Pharrell HU TR(?)
Other Pharrell shoes
Adidas sobakov
Adidas Deerupt

Which Blue 10’s?
The OG orlando’s?

Anyone been to ES lately? Workplace got passes for feb 20 to 27. Hoping I would have grabbed the 6s there haha

Back
Top Bottom