Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Joined Jan 26, 2019
Guess I’ll keep trying throughout the day did you get through on mobile?
I don’t trust FTL to ship, theyve screwed me in the past smh
Nope this was on desktop. First time I managed to cart it got timed out, took a few more attempts before eventually checking out.

Joined Dec 7, 2013
Those still looking for Infrared 6, Jordan Store had some random restock/returns. About an hour ago had 8 and 9 and some other assorted sizes .

Joined Oct 5, 2015
I ordered off footlocker.ca, it let me add it to my cart and pay for it. That was a few days ago. Today, i got an email saying they were unable to fullfill the order because of a lack of availability.

Joined Sep 26, 2004
I ordered off footlocker.ca, it let me add it to my cart and pay for it. That was a few days ago. Today, i got an email saying they were unable to fullfill the order because of a lack of availability.
Two things can happen..

1. Order is cancelled

2. Order is cancelled but you'll get a surprise delivery and get some free shoes.

Hope for the latter

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Joined Jun 26, 2002
Those still looking for Infrared 6, Jordan Store had some random restock/returns. About an hour ago had 8 and 9 and some other assorted sizes .
A friend is currently out of the country, so hopefully I can find him a pair locally this week.

Joined Jan 25, 2006
the latter happened to me once, got a free pair of shoes lol
Something similar happened with nikeids years ago. First pair wasn’t what I ordered so I asked for a remake.. at that time they let you keep your shoes and would send you a second pair, once you got the new pair you sent the old ones back. I sent back the old pair and they just gave me a refund lol.

This was when I had to ship nikeids to the states cause they weren’t available in Canada.

Joined Mar 10, 2011
Looks like there's people hoarding shoes at Vaughan this morning. I didn't get a coupon in my app so I won't get to go

Joined Jul 28, 2013
I'm not sure if anyone is looking, but Erin Mills has the Jordan 1 Crimson in stock. The guy said they have SZ 10-11.5. I returned my Kobe 4s so decided to pick them up

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now