Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I'm not sure if anyone is looking, but Erin Mills has the Jordan 1 Crimson in stock. The guy said they have SZ 10-11.5. I returned my Kobe 4s so decided to pick them up

I bought 2 but returned 1. Was a little annoyed about the missing full length zoom but I love the shoe. I still have the original 4s and the protro feels better
I'm just waiting for the Carpe Diem or Del Sol and I'm in for nostalgia purposes. I remember hitting 6 threes 1 game rocking the del sols, got
my ankles insured that game LMFAO

At Dixie, clothes are so cheap. With F&F, I got six shirts for just under $100 before taxes.

Some very good deals on this pair of Flyknit Trainers, $80 then 30% F&F = $56. Only this color was here. Also can get Air Miriah Flyknit Racer for the same price. I only checked size 11.

Also those who like the OG Roshes, this is only $45 before F&F. I only checked size 10.5.

Attachments

• 2390D50D-CFFD-4225-BA62-87594DEEDB6B.jpeg
    2390D50D-CFFD-4225-BA62-87594DEEDB6B.jpeg
    412.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 21CDB37D-6B31-48C6-BC84-43DDB9733F45.jpeg
    21CDB37D-6B31-48C6-BC84-43DDB9733F45.jpeg
    210.7 KB · Views: 36
May/may not still be there by now, but I also saw the Calypso Roshe's in the 9/9.5 rack about a week ago when I was there.

HH

Most of the stuff I posted last time are gone, or are in the back, from my experience some of the nicer things don't come out til after FNF weekend. But I know they've been known to pull stuff out at random times during fnf weekend and its usually a race with hypebeasts/resellers/regular folk who gets it first haha

Wall and Clearance are 30% off so that double dip is clutch if you find something. Having said that walls were run through today, mostly GR stuff nothing stood out, the only thing remotely interesting were some satin purple vandal hi's

Racks
Lots of Epic Reacts
Black/Pink Why nots
Lots of womens Jordans for ya main ting and side ting

They had 3 kinds of black nike slides there, for someone who was asking

Rest of the stuff have been mentioned before

This reseller was clearing out some lebron XV's not sure what CW tho, he was also asking for some XVI's but kid said they had none lol

HH

Most of the stuff I posted last time are gone, or are in the back, from my experience some of the nicer things don't come out til after FNF weekend. But I know they've been known to pull stuff out at random times during fnf weekend and its usually a race with hypebeasts/resellers/regular folk who gets it first haha

Wall and Clearance are 30% off so that double dip is clutch if you find something. Having said that walls were run through today, mostly GR stuff nothing stood out, the only thing remotely interesting were some satin purple vandal hi's

Racks
Lots of Epic Reacts
Black/Pink Why nots
Lots of womens Jordans for ya main ting and side ting

They had 3 kinds of black nike slides there, for someone who was asking

Rest of the stuff have been mentioned before

This reseller was clearing out some lebron XV's not sure what CW tho, he was also asking for some XVI's but kid said they had none lol

Any of those Kobe ad nxt 360s multicolor 2.0s

Stopped by Vaughan mills.

Looks like they have put in place a new policy for price adjustments. They require you to return and pick it back up when they put it on the floor lol so they are not supposed to adjust for you on the spot. Interesting...

Hash is maybe 70 percent full for men's. Woman's had lots of stuff on hash. Still 30 percent off back wall. Lots of air max 270s, white / teal cw. Some scattered Vapormax 2.0 and Vapormax moc for woman's.

$180 with 30 off hash and 30 off f&f

No. More LeBron 16s.

Aisles still had fsr of Kobe ad mids, Kd 11s @$139
- KD Colorways: "Cool Grey" and "Still KD's"

Flyknit racers still there.
- Colorways: Red, some black one (not triple black)

The men's 270s air max black / neon green still there same price $139

The woman's Pink Jordan 11s are all gone now.

Good selection for kids, jordan 10 shadows, LeBron 16s and some others I forgot about.

Some pics IG @sickickschik

Last edited:
I’m assuming you have to present a pass to get the discount? Asking because I know other F&F it was just whole store 30 off.

I’m assuming you have to present a pass to get the discount? Asking because I know other F&F it was just whole store 30 off.

Yes either the physical card, or coupon code from the Nike app. Or sometimes they still give it to you if you give a screenshot. Depends on the store / staff.

Back
Top Bottom