Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Thoughts on Plus+ opening in Yorkdale this weekend?

I respect the hustle of the dude but this will make Yorkdale the hotspot for all these wannabe hype spoiled rich 15-20 year old kids. Rather not see every other person wearing Supreme in public but I'm a Stussy wearer so I could care less. The ease of access urkes me a bit

ALSO the main thing, this is RIGHT NEXT to JUNGLE:nerd::pimp::nthat::smokin:evil: mans will be waiting at every exit/entrance

IMG_0662.jpeg

Had to do a meetup at Eaton Centre today and figured to check out the Nike store. Spotted an employee putting these on the shelves. Said they just got in a FSR, retail $190.
Was able to scoop. Appreciate the info.

Consignment?

From what I've heard, nope. Just regular retail, sales.

I respect the hustle of the dude but this will make Yorkdale the hotspot for all these wannabe hype spoiled rich 15-20 year old kids. Rather not see every other person wearing Supreme in public but I'm a Stussy wearer so I could care less. The ease of access urkes me a bit

ALSO the main thing, this is RIGHT NEXT to JUNGLE:nerd::pimp::nthat::smokin:evil: mans will be waiting at every exit/entrance

Have you been sleeping under a rock? :lol:

sneaker and streetwear 'culture' has been infiltrated by wannabe hype spoiled kids for the past 6-7 years once social media really blew up. Every other person wearing Supreme is a daily occurrence now. :lol:

Was able to scoop. Appreciate the info.

Glad to help. A friend stopped by last night and got a pair.

I miss when you could buy am1s for like $90
You still can, most of them are $99 on Nike, and go for $99 before any additional discounts at the outlets. There is a post a page or two back with info on a few pairs at Vaughan.

You still can, most of them are $99 on Nike, and go for $99 before any additional discounts at the outlets. There is a post a page or two back with info on a few pairs at Vaughan.
I meant the og red am1 colour, but thanks

^
oh you mean Andy the king of low balling and selling for mad profit? He once told me "sell me your Turtle Doves for 900, I'm not a bad person to hook up"
this was when TDs sold for 2500 and up. I asked him what he can do for me, he said hook up on Jordans. WHAT DAWG? F. O. H.

^
oh you mean Andy the king of low balling and selling for mad profit? He once told me "sell me your Turtle Doves for 900, I'm not a bad person to hook up"
this was when TDs sold for 2500 and up. I asked him what he can do for me, he said hook up on Jordans. WHAT DAWG? F. O. H.
I've been in the downtown location a few times, I don't think I have ever seen anyone buy anything. Doesn't surprise me cause the prices they charge are ridiculous. You can literally buy certain pairs off of StockX for cheaper

Either the international students overpaying for stuff is keeping them open or the keymaster is. Guaranteed that they are making a crazy profit off those machines.

^

LOL I dont do business with him like that but I still wish him well

I've been in the downtown location a few times, I don't think I have ever seen anyone buy anything. Doesn't surprise me cause the prices they charge are ridiculous. You can literally buy certain pairs off of StockX for cheaper

Either the international students overpaying for stuff is keeping them open or the keymaster is. Guaranteed that they are making a crazy profit off those machines.
I went to check out Essentials to see what the pricing was like. Was shocked to see them sell 2018 Shadow 1s for $500 around release time, and they were only going for slightly above retail

^ Thats the hottest **** a player in the NBA has pulled out aside from whatever PJ Tucker pulls out on a given night, quarter or half of a game

As for all those consignment stores popping up around Toronto and the GTA "It's all for the culture"'

Stopped by Plus earlier tonight for their opening party. Nice space, big in size. Was told they only have a small fraction of their huge inventory for the opening, so expect a lot to come flooding in the coming weeks.

Definitely a nice addition to the mall. For those looking for it, its a few doors down from FL and HOH. Pretty much in between FL and Holts.

Back
Top Bottom