Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

IMG_0662.jpeg

Had to do a meetup at Eaton Centre today and figured to check out the Nike store. Spotted an employee putting these on the shelves. Said they just got in a FSR, retail $190.

REPPED!! #TeamRetailOrBust
32391488227_ead5e0510a_k.jpg

Was still able to snag a pair Saturday evening, patience paid off. Initially kept passing on these over and over again, but then caught the AM bug late in the game. As I get up there in age, find I'm buying less J's and leaning more toward AMs. Now where da Neon 95s at? Need another re-re-re-re-release.

Anybody know if the Orange Label dunks are releasing somewhere other than Adrift? They havnt received them yet and now wondering if they will.

Quick ES update, as of Sat Mar 9:

KIcks:
- Aj19 Retro $207 FSR
- Aj1 Mid (forgot price)
- Aj4 White/Infrared $175 FSR
- Aj9 "funky colorway" $175 FSR
- Kobe AD Exodus- two colorways- Joker and Blue $130 FSR
- Kyrie5- Bred, CNY and other (forgot) $120 FSR
- KD11- navy/grey blend pair FSR (forgot price, usually 30% off retail)
- PG3- black/white $100 FSR
- Lebron 16 Equaliy- home and away mainly FSR $169

In the back by the window, (hash wall if you will), scattered sizing:
- Aj2 BHM $175
- Aj9 white/navy $175
- Element red (forgot price)

Running/training:
- Element React (several colorways) $135

Clothing:
- Tech Fleece hoodie and pants- three colors I remember- black, grey, salsa-orangey, $75 hoodie $75 pants (could be wrong about pants pricing)
- Paris St Germain t-shirt (2 styles- only XL left, $26 per), long sleeve t-shirt only XL (forgot price)
- NBA shorts- Red Raptors, Blue GSW, Yellow Lakers, $62 apiece
- NBA jerseys- Lowry, Leonard (alternate, away, OVO White), $82 apiece
- Cavs gear (no one wants lol)

* This time around, back-ordering isn't much feasible. Tried to ask about Kobe1 or 4 Protro- no luck.
* Jordan selection and pricing is similar to Exclucity sale (happening now)
* If anyone has connect to ES at any time of the year, maybe we can arrange something to trade/swap. My invitation usually comes March and September

REPPED!! #TeamRetailOrBust
32391488227_ead5e0510a_k.jpg

Was still able to snag a pair Saturday evening, patience paid off. Initially kept passing on these over and over again, but then caught the AM bug late in the game. As I get up there in age, find I'm buying less J's and leaning more toward AMs. Now where da Neon 95s at? Need another re-re-re-re-release.
same, picked up the menthol 93s and ultramarine 180s recently. Not a big fan of AM1s, currently waiting on Air Max plus OGs to
hit the sale.

picked up a pair of ACW x Vomero as well, love that shoe, hella comfy too. Only Jordans I have left are the OG 1s and a pair of BC3
(grabbing the BC4 this summer too)

Skimmed through the vid, not sure if these kids were talking about how much they actually spent on their fits or about the actual value of their pieces (mostly applicable to their sneakers)... Only thing I hope is that they're not crippled with debt or into credit card fraud. Most I could relate to was the fit of the guy at 13:45 and he got those 2001 bred's for a steal too.

Dixie Clearance had a bunch of stuff. The Sherpa pants In white, Sherpa windrunners in a burgundy colourway- both decent size runs (med to XL). A bunch of tech pack jackets FSR. Didn’t check the shoes as the wife was calling so I had to bounce lol

Random question, but how much do you guys tip your barber?
My friend (Barber) cuts my hair but he's out of town.
So I'm planning on getting a haircut/fade near my house and they're charging $25.

same, picked up the menthol 93s and ultramarine 180s recently. Not a big fan of AM1s, currently waiting on Air Max plus OGs to
hit the sale.

picked up a pair of ACW x Vomero as well, love that shoe, hella comfy too. Only Jordans I have left are the OG 1s and a pair of BC3
(grabbing the BC4 this summer too)

Nice pick ups! I'm in the same boat. 33 y/o and I pretty much sold off all my Jordans within the last year or 2 and now all I have are AM1s. I feel as though older heads appreciate history > hype. I love chopping it up with older heads over a pair of AM1s vs random youngn's staring at your off-whites... kids' don't even say "nice shoes" anymore, they just stare....what's up with that?!

Random question, but how much do you guys tip your barber?
My friend (Barber) cuts my hair but he's out of town.
So I'm planning on getting a haircut/fade near my house and they're charging $25.

The concept of tipping always bugged me. Mind you, I do tip but it always bugged me why I'm tipping someone for doing their actual job, which I'm already paying them to do??? Especially if their service is already priced comparability with others and is high to begin with.

I get it when they are priced/paid lower to accommodate room for tipping, that makes sense. Especially to those who go above and beyond - I get that as well. But beyond that, it doesn't make any sense to me - am I the only one that thinks like this? haha

I got a cut one time last year from a place that I was going to for probably two or three years. I gave him (the owner) the usual $30 ($25 + $5 tip) and he said 'Oh yeah...our prices changed. It's $35 now......' and while I did give him $40 no questions at the time, I had to draw the line there after that.

I don't think I could even imagine a $10 jump. Like...HOW?

I got a cut one time last year from a place that I was going to for probably two or three years. I gave him (the owner) the usual $30 ($25 + $5 tip) and he said 'Oh yeah...our prices changed. It's $35 now......' and while I did give him $40 no questions at the time, I had to draw the line there after that.

I noticed a lot of barbers are becoming a brand with them competing in contests and having instagram portfolios

I'm a barber and for all of you that say you don't tip...you honestly don't deserve to have a barber that goes above and beyond to make you fresh. If you feel tipping isn't necessary, then consistently giving you the best quality cut shouldn't be necessary either. The argument about them "getting tipped for doing their job" clearly makes you sound like a cheap little kid. That's completely ignorant and if you aren't in the industry...you shouldn't be talking. A lot of barbers make commission only and depend a lot on tips to help their hourly wages. Unless you're the owner of the shop...you're either paying rent on the chair or getting paid commission. If a cut is 25$, most shops will only be paying you $15 to do that cut. That's barely over minimum wage to do a job that requires skill and expertise. The general public also cannot tell what exactly goes into a "great haircut" vs one the China town barbers are giving so I guess comments like that are valid to those people.

Yeah that's wild. :lol:

I rarely go to the barber..the handful of times I go per year its always for a lineup and even then I still tip $3-5.

Last edited:
I started cutting my own hair. Messed up a few times when I was learning but it’s easy now. Fresh fade every week

Fun fact: I've never been a barber, actually I lied. Twice in Philippines but I cut my own hair every 2 weeks or so. Easy when on just level 1

Fun fact: I've never been a barber, actually I lied. Twice in Philippines but I cut my own hair every 2 weeks or so. Easy when on just level 1

i got 0 or 1 half way up and then fade out the line. looks crisp 99% of the time. that 1% that i mess up isn't even noticeable. never had anyone say anything negative about my haircut since i've perfected it. i have had people ask who my barber is and when i tell them i do it, they don't believe me lol

Back
Top Bottom