Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

lmao the convos in this thread right now u guys are killing me. most barbers get a $5 tip, its a norm. much rather tip a hairstylist more tho who can fade proper and use shears properly. most these barbers think they can use shears they actually have no idea and just do the same haircut over and over but when u ask them to do something with medium to long hair, they have no clue on where to start lol...

lmao the convos in this thread right now u guys are killing me. most barbers get a $5 tip, its a norm. much rather tip a hairstylist more tho who can fade proper and use shears properly. most these barbers think they can use shears they actually have no idea and just do the same haircut over and over but when u ask them to do something with medium to long hair, they have no clue on where to start lol...

That is the exact problem I am having. I see tons of talented European stylists on YouTube cutting football player haircuts and I'd gladly pay a premium for that. I still haven't found a place that works for me yet. Might try glassbox next

ES had a few sizes of Crimson 1's. FSR of those new 9's, the crimson 4's, laney 5's, flint 19's. Also had have a nike day am97 and am95. Staff said they don't have the Mars am90's for tomorrow but who knows for sure. Lots of tech fleece available and some sick backpacks with some cool jordan pins.

You guys think the got boosts will be a first day sell out? I know some are more limited than others

Back
Top Bottom