Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

You should have no issues as long as you have a receipt. Otherwise you get the current selling price and have to do an exchange. Won’t get the credit back on a card or anything like that

If anyone spots the triple black flyknit trainers in 11-12 let me know.

Also a few weeks ago the homie ferndaburn ferndaburn picked up these track pants from Dixie for $29.99. I went last week hoping to scoop a few but I saw none on the floor. If anyone spots them in normal sizes please let me know.

Yo q, pants like those show up a few times a year at dixie. I have about 7-8 pairs that I keep for everyday wear.
Typically they'll have pants like that at Halton but they jack up the prices there compared to 29.99 at dixie.

Yo q, pants like those show up a few times a year at dixie. I have about 7-8 pairs that I keep for everyday wear.
Typically they'll have pants like that at Halton but they jack up the prices there compared to 29.99 at dixie.

Damn. SMH.

Hey y'all. I'm bout to be in Vancouver for a couple days and was hoping if anyone could suggest any places to hit up? Food, streetwear, anything would be appreciated aha

The Vapormax were 30% + 30% if they had no lid - or if you were there when they were bringing the cart out from the back. I was there and grabbed my 9.5. Some guy was like a rabid dog... lol... grabbed about 20 pairs of VM not knocking his hustle.

Was able to grab the VM 95 for the wife for $87, AM Plus for the boy for $67 and the AM1 for me for $55. I also grabbed a few other low key AM1 for $55.

DA3F2BFC-F665-4E28-BC73-E53602861E3A.jpeg
Which outlet was this?

Anyone know of this guy or deal with this guy before?

Phone number : +1 (289) 242-2364

Had a kijiji deal with him for AJ1’s rookies, and he had a footlocker reciept, as well as footlocker stickers on the box. But he swapped them out for a fake pair. Be careful out there.

Attachments

• 72667AC1-C6EB-4C73-8700-C162079BC638.jpeg
    72667AC1-C6EB-4C73-8700-C162079BC638.jpeg
    89.1 KB · Views: 104

Had a kijiji deal with him for AJ1’s rookies, and he had a footlocker reciept, as well as footlocker stickers on the box. But he swapped them out for a fake pair. Be careful out there.

wow that sucks. That's why I always tell people to check shoes as receipts etc usually don't mean much. It's the shoe itself that matters. I'd post on facebook groups. Someone there will prob know him

how awkward was that meet?

Was at HH Saturday morning, all the air max racks are gone, whatever was left from air max day went to hash, whatever y’all saw was scattered there. Most interesting pairs I saw on hash were

Vapormax 95
Vapormax TN Plus
Air Max CB
Not a lot of AM1s
Few animal pack 95s

On a random aside, I hate Jordan hybrids but that Legacy 312 in a low in white cement looks good to me for some damn reason lol def air trainer 3 vibes

Went to VM yesterday to pick up a pair of Air Max 90/1 wht/grey/red that I had on hold. I was told 2 day hold when I initially called but when I got there when they opened, they told me it’s actually hold end of day and they were sold. Smh they explained that it was a mistake an employee made and they were very sorry.

With that said if anyone sees them or knows where I can find a 10.5 please let me know.

It was 30% off hash wall. Shelves were basically the same as reported before expect they got Retro Og grape huaraches for 99. Grabbed a pair so trip wasn’t totally a bust.

Reactions: ...
Clickbait. No fight at all. Lol

Seriously though......people still lining up for Yeezys?

This recent drop was a North America exclusive colourway. So yeah for a moment the Yeezy hype somewhat came back. :lol:

I can't stand that guy he always lies

Pretty mandatory now with all those vlogging videos to have a clickbait headline.

Went to VM yesterday to pick up a pair of Air Max 90/1 wht/grey/red that I had on hold. I was told 2 day hold when I initially called but when I got there when they opened, they told me it’s actually hold end of day and they were sold. Smh they explained that it was a mistake an employee made and they were very sorry.

This sucks. Feel like I've read scenarios like this so many times.

Did anyone see these at the outlets recently? Was gonna go hunting tomorrow. size 11-11.5
AV7014-002-exclucity-nike-air-max-95-1_850x.jpg

Did anyone see these at the outlets recently? Was gonna go hunting tomorrow. size 11-11.5
AV7014-002-exclucity-nike-air-max-95-1_850x.jpg
VM had a size 11 on the hash wall when I was there yesterday (Saturday) and Halton Hills had a size 10.5 as of Tuesday also on hash wall. I believe they were $179.99 - 30%. Give them a call to check stock, hope they have your size.

Reactions: ...
Back
Top Bottom