Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

36D654E6-4E1F-4C11-A7A3-1C1B3EB154C4.jpeg
Was given this today ^

I’m know it’s a long shot - but has anyone see anniversary red air max 1 in the GTA? Looking for a 9.5

Boo... No RC sale, that sucks. Been looking forward to it since, I couldn't go on the first day last year. But it makes sense, reading through the post, last year stock wasn't as good as the one from year before.

HH

40% off hash nothing interesting

New arrivals
Cream XI
Black with gum bottom AM1
Some watermelon c/w AM1
Volt VM2
3 c/w of Hurrache run and Roshe

Got my FNF so just ask around

Is there a market for worn AJ retros from 2000s? Came across a few I forgot I had (03 white cements, playoff 12s, 01 true blues, Aqua 8s, Playoff 8s, AJ2s etc).

Last edited:
I'm not too familiar with the raffle process: does anyone know when stores will be starting raffles for the Black Cement 4s?

Anyone know where to find M&N purple Raptors shorts (authentic not swingman), size Medium specifically? Saw em in odd sizes at Champs months back but now looks like supply's completely dried up.

Any info's much appreciated

Anyone know where to find M&N purple Raptors shorts (authentic not swingman), size Medium specifically? Saw em in odd sizes at Champs months back but now looks like supply's completely dried up.

I would say real sports

Was going to suggest M&N's site but the good sizes are gone. They recently had a 40% sale (with an extra 20% for 1 day) that went on for almost 3 weeks. I believe it ended 2 weeks ago. At that time they had a FSR of those shorts. Probably best to follow the M&N thread in the general forum since sales pop-up from different retailers. Locally maybe have Champs do a stock locator to find a store that has them, or maybe try Real Sports?

yes. unfortunately the prices have dropped due to flooding of the market. anyway I recommend @netmagnetism if you want to rid them in bulk

Thanks I'll look into it. I don't want to throw them out, but I also don't want to donate them to the homeless since they'll probably crumble or destroy quickly. If I could get some money for them it would be cool.

I'm not too familiar with the raffle process: does anyone know when stores will be starting raffles for the Black Cement 4s?

footlocker's launch locator says all the stores are FCFS. First time I've seen a OG jordan like this from my limited experience, does anyone know if this means there are many pairs to go around and not a lot of demand?

Back
Top Bottom