Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I see kijiji has implemented PayPal into the chat. I'm considering it since I'm worried about being paid counterfeit dollars

Personally, I won't use it. I have the same fear as you when it comes to being paid funny money. I usually have buyers meet me INSIDE a bank (inside a mall) where they can either take out money or verify with a teller that it's real. If they don't want to do either that's a sign something is suspect.

Last edited:
Personally, I won't use it. I have the same fear as you when it comes to being paid funny money. I usually have buyers meet me at a bank where they can either take out money or verify with a teller that it's real. If they don't want to do either that's a sign something is suspect.

Good idea I'm gonna do that thanks

Good idea I'm gonna do that thanks

No prob. I edited my original post so read it over again. I also mentioned this story before but two years back my friend did a Kijiji meetup at Bloor/Yonge station. My friend was selling shoes and was handed the money first. Luckily because he handles money regularly at work he noticed the money was fake. The buyer kept ensuring he just got fresh bills from the bank but the bills clearly looked and felt fake. So just something to keep in mind, and never hand the full product over.

I did get this email though...:smh::lol:

358451D0-D55A-4A85-9EA6-AF254041148F.jpeg

The real question here is....when am I receiving my Capsule email :wink:

Serious though, the times I've given them my number, the more chinese embassy calls I'm getting...:lol:

Was wondering where all those damn calls were coming from...wow.

Any idea if Bred 4s in a 10.5 (or 10) are sitting across the GTA or been returned?

I have a size 10 but there is a small flaw with the white paint on the midsole near the outer air bubble. Planning to return them this week but if you want them for retail I can send you a pic. You can def touch it up easily.

Kind of crazy all the shoes I've bought/sold I've never done this but...

Anyone with experience doing bulk shipments to the USA? trying to send 10-20 pairs to the states this week. Any tips etc as far as a shipping box, costs, best way to do this? thanks.

Anyone with experience doing bulk shipments to the USA? trying to send 10-20 pairs to the states this week. Any tips etc as far as a shipping box, costs, best way to do this? thanks.
I'd call chit chat express

Are all 10-20 pairs going to the same place? If so, they're gonna limit your value of shipment to $800 per day.

Back
Top Bottom