Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

KD12's are $99 with nothing else off. Sizes were mostly in the 10.5 area. Everyday there's a asian guy stacking up 50+ shoes in the front. Man's holding live auctions on his cell phone. I thought they had a 10 pair limit but the staff said he's there most days from opening to close. Couldn't get my size in anything good cause this man took it all. Can someone please get this man a real job?

KD12's are $99 with nothing else off. Sizes were mostly in the 10.5 area. Everyday there's a asian guy stacking up 50+ shoes in the front. Man's holding live auctions on his cell phone. I thought they had a 10 pair limit but the staff said he's there most days from opening to close. Couldn't get my size in anything good cause this man took it all. Can someone please get this man a real job?

There are different ones. Some speak mandarin and some speak Cantonese. Men and women there, sometimes three different generations at once. Half the stuff they take are garbage though. Must be selling internationally because nobody domestic would buy half of that crap

The lead told me he was “playing within the rules” - whatever that means. A cashier told me he dreads seeing him - sometimes he cashes out thousands each go - multiple transactions at the till.

How's that not a real job?

I need to find out where those guys r selling this outlet junk, I got some shoes they might really like

Hoodie was $50ish after tax and the t-shirt was $25 after tax from sportchek with tssc discount
IMG_20190524_213421.jpg
IMG_20190524_213358.jpg

He seems like a nice guy - I actually chatted with him once - not knocking anything - just stating what I heard from staff.

Dixie had scattered sizes of 90s kid KD12s along with pairs still of that red colourway posted the other day

Damnnnnn anyone get the Kd 12s 90s Kid? Surprised they would have those and in my size 10.5 too! Time to check Kijiji....

Damnnnnn anyone get the Kd 12s 90s Kid? Surprised they would have those and in my size 10.5 too! Time to check Kijiji....
for what it's worth they had multiple 10.5's in that cw on shelf on Thursday. Try giving them a call cause that's the one size they might still have.

for what it's worth they had multiple 10.5's in that cw on shelf on Thursday. Try giving them a call cause that's the one size they might still have.

Grabbed a 10 on friday, went by today and didn’t see any except the red colourway.

Back
Top Bottom