Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Has anyone seen this white nike champions t with all the players heads in stores yet? TIA

Fairview Nike has them. Friend showed me a photo of them in-store today. Call ahead to confirm stock/sizes.

EDIT: I think all Nike stores should have them today. Another friend just messaged me that Nike TEC just got their shipment in a few moments ago.

Last edited:
I emailed Toronto Star and got a reply
Thank you for your inquiry.
We keep a months supply of back copies at our head offic
You can visit our reception desk to obtain a copy. Due to popular demand of this edition, I would suggest you call reception first to see if they have any left.

The address is :
One Yonge St.
4th Floor- Reception Desk
Toronto, ON
M5E 1E6

$5 per copy. 1 per person

For more information please call reception at 416-367-2000

I emailed them on Friday and they told me they sold out of extra copies midday Friday.

Luckily my homegirl had a few. Only cost me lunch for my copy :lol: :smh:

Was just at STC house of hoops. They were just putting out attached shirt. Full size run at the moment. S-XXL. For anyone looking.
Saw this, Champions hats and 1 XXL Championship t at footlocker Markville

Didn’t realize nike sizing was so big, might have to exchange my XL Championship T for an L when it comes in the mail

^ true - but if we didn’t get on at Oakville GO - no parade:wink:

Side note: in Ottawa and they have parade shirt in small and xl at nrml

Ah unfortunately The Globe & Mail do not stockpile any back copies. Would love to buy a spare copy of Friday’s if anyone has one lying around.

OVO championship shirt and hat dropping at realsports on friday

Yeah, next Friday. But is this in addition to OVO stores/online this Friday or has this been cancelled. If so, friggen realsports is about to look like NPS 2.0 next Friday...

Yeah, next Friday. But is this in addition to OVO stores/online this Friday or has this been cancelled. If so, friggen realsports is about to look like NPS 2.0 next Friday...

This makes no sense, why would OVO cancel? :lol: (they're not btw).

Scrap that and apologies to ct15 ct15

OVO updated their IG. Moved to next week. :smh:

Last edited:
Next Friday* but damn was hoping it’d be online too I leave for vacay next weds fml

Damn misread, was hoping it would drop at the OVO store and online store too. But looks like it might be a real sports exclusive, like the OVO hoodies that released earlier in the year. Was really looking forward to getting a tee too

I'm so pissed right now. Folks been lining up the past 2 weeks for gear, bars, the parade. Everything is over and now you got to do this again at RS? like STOP. the previous way was much better.

They did the same with the OVO raptors hoodies earlier in the year, where it was only released at RS. Was looking forward to copping, but might pass unless they release online or at OVO

jK1cLnh
From the comments on realsports insta, looks like they doing instore pop-up only. Looks like they ****ing up this release like they did the parade

I was just about to mentioned the ovo gear being moved to realsports instore only.
I'm HEATED about this exclusive release at realsports. I was also hoping for online.
mans got work!
All my other championship gear was all online and have to wait weeks still lol. facepalm

Wasn’t gonna get the hat anyways but I feel for y’all who can’t get one. That’s just dumb.

This whole exclusive crap is unnecessary

Back
Top Bottom