Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Joined Apr 15, 2013
Anybody order from GOAT and ship to canada? Any issues with duties/customs fees? Trying to decide whether it's worth it to ship to NY anymore after they started charging tax

Joined Apr 24, 2013
Anybody order from GOAT and ship to canada? Any issues with duties/customs fees? Trying to decide whether it's worth it to ship to NY anymore after they started charging tax
You'll be paying duties from goat or stockx. There is no avoiding that. Taxes you pay to ship to NY is probably cheaper than the duties you'll have to pay.

Joined Mar 10, 2011
Do most of you guys get shoes from foot locker off a friend's employee discount? It used to be they are limited to buying shoes in the workers size. I'm hearing now they get to order anything on the website in any size

Joined Apr 24, 2013
V mills got the white and purple raptor swingman shorts regular price $100 and Space Jam IE lows. Those tech fleece picks ups for $20 is amazing deal. Next time pick me up some Larges lol

Joined Aug 1, 2012
The quality and the box of the new Travis Scott AF1's are top notch but the look of them aren't my cup of tea. Debating keeping my pair or not.

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Joined Jun 26, 2002
I tell myself this all the time, but I look at my closet... and FML.
Yeah I just can't do it anymore. Personally it makes no sense. I'd rather a collection of 20-25 of bangers I wear vs. hundreds of shoes that will go unworn or worn 1x. Jordans especially....it's pointless since they'll continue to retro over and over again.

Last edited:
Joined Mar 7, 2013
Has anyone seen any Kyrie 5s in all black any outlets lately? I think someone posted a couple weeks back they seen some at VM

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Joined Jun 26, 2002
On the flip side, has anyone locally here sold via GOAT? I'm guessing it's the same as StockX as far as printing labels and just dropping off your package at a shipping carrier (UPS, DHL, FedEx)?

Top Bottom