Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Copped too many. 2 pairs of Tims, 1 pair of Wallys, and maybe 10 or so sneakers. I very rarely pay full price for sneakers, and couldnt care less about limited or hyped ****, so the total expenditure wasnt high, probably averages out to $100 or so a pair.
Sneaker of the year for me was the Courir looking GR forces
The one that got away was the Nike SB X Polar trainers. Holler at me if you wanna get rid of a 11.5 or 12 for a reasonable price

How many pairs did you guys buy this year? (Reselling dont count)

Bred 4s was my only pickup.
4100470_a1.png
HAVEN-Timberland-FOCUS-10.jpg
adidas-UltraBoost-Clima-Shoes-Cushion-Running-Shoes-White-Yellow-SS18.jpg

Salty i loafted copping the gtx high af1 tho

2019 Recap:
Nike Undercover Daybreak Black
AM97 Seoul
AM1 Tokyo
Sacai Waffle

Only a few pickups but I finally picked up a "grail" status sneaker and got pretty much everything I wanted and tried to get aside from Trav AF1s

From 2019 - nothing for retail 😂
Presto React - matador
Presto Utility - triple black
AM 1 Mini Swoosh - black red
Jordan 1 ROTY - more than retail
AF1 Gore Tex high
React 87 - dusty peach

2020 looks like a few AM 90 will be had -especially if the DQM actually drop - remember buying a pair from goodfoot - regret selling those...

Are the Kobe Chaos dropping in store tomorrow? Nothing up on FTL launch locator. Yorkdale FTL doesnt seem to want to pick up the phone either

Currently at Seneca Niagara until Saturday - HOH at Walden has them for tomorrow FCFS - looking to pick up a pair myself - I don’t know it there is a lot of hype for these(?)

2020 looks like a few AM 90 will be had -especially if the DQM actually drop - remember buying a pair from goodfoot - regret selling those...

I can only hope they get that leather right. Probably the butteriest leather I can remember used on anything.

Curry retro was nice, but shape aside something still looked off when next to an original.

I can only hope they get that leather right. Probably the butteriest leather I can remember used on anything.

Curry retro was nice, but shape aside something still looked off when next to an original.

With Nike’s track record, I’m convinced that they’ll never get the leather right. No modern release can hold a candle to the OG bacon materials ... they were pinnacle quality.

All things considered, Curries were a pretty bad retro and didn’t do the og justice - the materials were simply terrible.

With Nike’s track record, I’m convinced that they’ll never get the leather right. No modern release can hold a candle to the OG bacon materials ... they were pinnacle quality.

All things considered, Curries were a pretty bad retro and didn’t do the og justice - the materials were simply terrible.

Agreed on the curries -fit was off for me - super tight and misshapen toebox. Hoping for the best with bacons.

Currently at Seneca Niagara until Saturday - HOH at Walden has them for tomorrow FCFS - looking to pick up a pair myself - I don’t know it there is a lot of hype for these(?)

I estimate you would get a pair at Walden if you walked in tomorrow morning. Toronto its gonna be an L, the Asian kobe fan base is insane. That and resellers

^it was pretty smooth sailing online for me via ftl.ca right at 10am, but all sold out now.

Fingers crossed still, cuz we all know how Footlocker loves dem cancellations

Man, I haven't bought from footlocker in awhile. Did everyone that buy from FTL get a shipment confirmation already?

Size 10 popped back up and checked out just didn't get anything. I'll just assume I didn't get it until I get some confirmation....

Back
Top Bottom