Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

What else did they have? It's F&F right now too

Saw Clot x Nike air max 97 haven in neon colourway and royal blue colourway in size 10s
Also saw some Nike x Gyakusou collection but the shirt and shorts were in small sizes, no sneakers for that tho

That blue ACG jacket is Packable... Mind blown
IMG_20200223_154537.jpg

IMG_20200223_154435.jpg

Was able to find a pair of these for $52 after F&F at dixie. There were a few sizes 9-11 scattered but we're quickly grabbed up.

This was Friday.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-23 at 4.57.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-23 at 4.57.28 PM.png
    270.3 KB · Views: 1,439
Sold something on Kijiji today and wanted to get your guys thoughts on it.... Scheduled a meet up at 2 PM today. Never responded back to me until an hour later and told me they’ll be on their way which was around 3 PM then. I said cool. Got to the meet up location and they told me they were at a different location after providing them the address/intersection and everything. I figure how can someone go to the wrong location if you have a GPS, right? Anyways, they eventually found their way to the location and I gave them the item. He told me he was $10 short because he had to fill his car. I would’ve just left after they went to the wrong location and didn’t meet as scheduled but I said that’s fine because I’m not going to argue over $10.

After I left he calls me the phone can’t connect to the public wifi at a restaurant or his hotspot because of activation error when just before I left my house I tested everything and it worked perfectly fine on my end. My thing is once I hand over the item it’s not my problem anymore and the customer has to deal with it. Told them to go home and try connecting to a laptop or computer and they told me they don’t have a computer. I understand not everyone can afford a laptop/computer but if you have the means to purchase a phone I would assume one would have a laptop/PC?

Im just ignoring their call now since they went to the wrong location, arrived late, and didn’t pay the full amount. Thoughts on this?

Anyone going to pick up raffle cards, I was told you’ll get an extra card if you buy something. At least at the Spadina location. :lol:

Sold something on Kijiji today and wanted to get your guys thoughts on it.... Scheduled a meet up at 2 PM today. Never responded back to me until an hour later and told me they’ll be on their way which was around 3 PM then. I said cool. Got to the meet up location and they told me they were at a different location after providing them the address/intersection and everything. I figure how can someone go to the wrong location if you have a GPS, right? Anyways, they eventually found their way to the location and I gave them the item. He told me he was $10 short because he had to fill his car. I would’ve just left after they went to the wrong location and didn’t meet as scheduled but I said that’s fine because I’m not going to argue over $10.

After I left he calls me the phone can’t connect to the public wifi at a restaurant or his hotspot because of activation error when just before I left my house I tested everything and it worked perfectly fine on my end. My thing is once I hand over the item it’s not my problem anymore and the customer has to deal with it. Told them to go home and try connecting to a laptop or computer and they told me they don’t have a computer. I understand not everyone can afford a laptop/computer but if you have the means to purchase a phone I would assume one would have a laptop/PC?

Im just ignoring their call now since they went to the wrong location, arrived late, and didn’t pay the full amount. Thoughts on this?
Sounds shady as ****...potential scam..? I would just ignore them forever. Especially after wrong location/paying less (lol) and generally seeming like either a moron or someone with no respect for your time

I thought that it was just me that this was sketchy as hell. Good to know someone else thinks that. Blocked their number since they kept calling me nonstop to come back to the area to help them set up the phone lol

I thought that it was just me that this was sketchy as hell. Good to know someone else thinks that. Blocked their number since they kept calling me nonstop to come back to the area to help them set up the phone lol

Ya the scam here is pretty clear: they'd try to give you back a phone that's ****ed up. And because YOU tried to help them with YOUR laptop, they'd ask for the money back and hold you responsible for the phone being broken. Good call blocking that number.

Honestly I don't know how someone can end up in the wrong meet up location after providing the address and intersection. That was a first for me. Their excuse was that they weren't familiar with the area when you easily could've entered the address into your phone lol

Definitely a scam. I would've have gone through with the meeting when he popped up with a message an HOUR after the original scheduled time. I have zero tolerance for tardiness and nonsense. Not having the full agreed on price and in 2020 not being able to find the location just adds to the whole sketchy mess.

Pine Green AJ 1s are up on the FTL store locator for the GTA. From the looks of it, every FTL will have them. Looks like the city will be flooded with them. Raffle is Mon/Tues.

And that's not including Champs, Nike, Footaction.

Nike outlet friends and family hauls?
Some good stuff thurs/fri but noticed very few things sat/sun

What were some of the items from thu & fri?

I just bought some everyday stuff, eg vapormax 3 and vm 2019, shorts, the acg jacket, and some pants. Also some zoom gp for a friend

Yo some real shady people in this city.

I know a woman that does uber eats downtown. She told me she had a delivery at a condo and the man links her telling her to come meet him on a different floor than the unit # provided. She says no shes going to the unit on the app. He cusses her and says hes going to rate her bad. She tells the security in the lobby the situation, he calls the guy and again hes going off on the security. Security tells her dont worry hell handle it.

She gets a bad rating and calls uber and explains the situation. They agree withs mad shady and end up banning the guy from using it anymore.

Buncha weirdos out here.

Dude in your situation was probably tryna hit you with the switcharoo and you back some garbage phone that doesnt work. Clown ****. Block the number and keep it moving.

Kijiji is bad but the Facebook Marketplace is a whole different world. My girlfriend tried to move some stuff on Bunz for free and the people in the group are quite eccentric. Still have everything becuase of either flaking or being super weird. With that being said, I have a bookcase in decent condition and an Arbonne makeup chest if anybody wants it for free lol.

I've sold a few through Kijiji and this story about the GPS and location sounds like a pretty entertaining experience I had too. I usually tell them to ping me 30-60 min before arriving to the location and I live only 5-7 min away and always just wait it out so I don't drive out for nothing. I've stopped travelling too far to meet up due to weird people with excuses and blah.

The funniest one was someone...
- Established a location and intersection a few days out
- Confirmed the day before on the time and intersection again
- On the day of, they said they were on the way and had GPS. Said they weren't sure so send them the actual address (1 hour before scheduled time)
- Then they confirmed in GPS it was about 45 min drive since they lived in Brampton? Or Sauga or somewhere which seemed reasonable.
- 30-40 minutes later they said they think they are lost, don't know it was this far and ran out of gas. They will go get gas and turn back.....

Reminds me back in the day when I traveled and used those physical maps in the book format flipping through pages to figure out the route. Don't understand how people can't get GPS to work... Imagine people with physical maps, wonder how bad it would be.

I always confirm price and product before the meetup. If they don't have enough money then, i'm heading home.

Yes sketchy people... block him, never talk to him, don't feel bad. It is their fault if they are a legit buyer but all flags point to him trying to scam ya.

Last time I sold a phone, the buyer was so paranoid they met at a Bell store, wrote a legal contract and had me sign it. They asked the Bell employee to be witness and sign but they were like, "yo, I just work at Bell, I am not signing anything". Pretty funny but hey, as a seller I understand, do what you need to do to verify since its the buyer's responsibility. Once its handed over, the product is yours and I ain't a store. No refunds.

Quite entertaining sometimes.... luckily I am a patient person and my products are legit so nothing to hide.

Cheers

I agree Kijiji got some clowns and weird people who just cant be honest. I had one guy last week ask for additional pics and that he was interested. So I sent them and even messaged him twice that the pics were sent only for him to ghost me. I sent him another message stating that if you ask for additional pics at least respond even if you don't want the item its not like I'm going to cry. I also told him I will be putting him on my list of who not to deal with in the future and also letting people know. Well within 10 mins he responds with "Hey I'm sorry its just my dog died so i haven't been on my phone lately" Lmao I said you expect me to believe that and then blocked him.

I agree Kijiji got some clowns and weird people who just cant be honest. I had one guy last week ask for additional pics and that he was interested. So I sent them and even messaged him twice that the pics were sent only for him to ghost me. I sent him another message stating that if you ask for additional pics at least respond even if you don't want the item its not like I'm going to cry. I also told him I will be putting him on my list of who not to deal with in the future and also letting people know. Well within 10 mins he responds with "Hey I'm sorry its just my dog died so i haven't been on my phone lately" Lmao I said you expect me to believe that and then blocked him.

I had so many ppl ghost on me after I accepted their offer. It’s like they just throw offers out for no reason

Yup, this is exactly why I don't take additional pics when someone requests them. I'll take 1-4 pics. If those aren't enough, too bad. I've had guys get mad because of that, but I'm confident in my product and I've dealt with too many flakers to waste my time taking additional pics. Most serious buyers I've dealt with never asked for additional pics.

Also, I never delete Kijiji emails. Anytime a new email comes in from a potential buyer (or flaker) I do a search on the name. I regularly come up on past flakers, clowns doing this. I just proceed to ignore the person when this happens. Had one pop-up 2 days ago. :smh:

I had one guy ask me to meet him at some TCHC building in Rexdale

😂😂😂

Same but it was a TCHC building in Scarborough. Nope. :lol:

I still remember that one guy and his friend who were getting people from Kijiji to meet at Neilson Park across some TCHC building on Crow Trail in Malvern. I got the email once and it sounded fishy when the location was given and I passed, he didn't even want to meet at the local mall. Then a few days later an NT member on here sadly got jacked from the same setup.

IIRC he went to the police and a few days later they caught the guys in a sting and the guy got his shoe sback.

People on facebook groups do the same thing. Everyone asks for additional pics. I don't bother sending them unless a price has been negotiated. If you can't agree on a price, why bother sending extra pics of a DS shoe?

They should take notes from Carousell. You have to both agree on a price and the system reflects it. mandatory feedback for buying and selling would help too

Back
Top Bottom