Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Good Morning, random question.. Does anyone have J4 Breds for sale? Size 10.5? Missed out and really would like a pair.

Placed an order from Nike about 3 weeks back - three pairs - each came separately. Two came via DHL - only one was delivered but both show delivered on the site. DHL customer service is not the greatest. Proactively contacted Nike and they are on it.

The ID pair I made is coming via Canadapost. never had an issue when Nike uses CP.

I made an order on the 22nd, got a dispatch email from them on the 28th.

And I got an email that it should arrive today (via DHL).

Still waiting for my Amazon orders from early April. Apparently they're coming next week. :smh:

Other than footlocker making me try for 30 minutes, this was a great drop. A classic with no resell hype. Doubled up. Can retire the 2013's.

UPS tracking # says delivered, no items. And the package couldn't have gotten stolen. SMH what is up with these guys

Exactly what happened to me with DHL. We were home - obviously - living room is by front door - ring doorbell.
Customer service said they would investigate and call back the next next day by 10 am. They called to tell me they would need another 24 hours. Never called back - so I called them. They told me they would need until Monday.
They have no signature - and the drivers photos were “blurry”. Still need to investigate further. What a joke.

Hope everyone is staying safe and sane.
I hit on the 5’s yesterday and it wasn’t too hard. Sites were all over the place that’s for sure.

As for delivery orders, I’ve been getting them pretty quick and haven’t had any real delays. I’m thankful we have house cameras and a doorbell camera so as soon as anyone steps on our property we get a notifications.

Have a great day guys and stay safe!!

Damn, I thought I got that W on the Luka AJ1 Mids but FL just sent me the cancellation notice... feels bad, man.

Anyone still waiting for the dmp’s? Lmaoo! ... stuck at canada post “electronic information submitted” .... the fire red 5s are going to arrive quicker from FL CA!

Lucky you! My DMP’s status is still “We’re on it!”

Mentally prepped for an incoming order cancellation smh

My DMP tracking from nike latest update says "Arrived Destination Region/Country YYZ", that was 2 days ago. But when I check Canada Post tracking it just says "electronic information submitted"

My DMP tracking from nike latest update says "Arrived Destination Region/Country YYZ", that was 2 days ago. But when I check Canada Post tracking it just says "electronic information submitted"

I find NIke's tracking updates faster. Also surprised they didn't ship DHL. My last package was shipped to me via DHL

Back
Top Bottom