Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Joined Apr 12, 2014
Anyone have their order from footlocker not include receipt?

bought a couple pairs recently, and they always come withreturn paper, but not all of them came with receipts...

I just print my order confirmation though, but it’s annoying.

Joined Sep 5, 2000
Anyone have their order from footlocker not include receipt?

bought a couple pairs recently, and they always come withreturn paper, but not all of them came with receipts...

I just print my order confirmation though, but it’s annoying.
All e-receipts now to save the trees. Whatcha need a paper receipt for anyways?

Joined Jan 2, 2002
Man I hate using Footlocker, got both pairs of Flints cancelled a day after placing the order last week and getting confirmation. Thought my 5’s that I also ordered last week were good and got emails that they were about to ship also got cancelled last night. Super frustrating and I don’t understand why they can’t get their **** together. Oh well money saved I guess

Joined Dec 11, 2005
Wow. I never seen a order get cancelled after the email saying the order is being shipped out. That’s really incompetent on their part

Joined Feb 1, 2019
Man I hate using Footlocker, got both pairs of Flints cancelled a day after placing the order last week and getting confirmation. Thought my 5’s that I also ordered last week were good and got emails that they were about to ship also got cancelled last night. Super frustrating and I don’t understand why they can’t get their **** together. Oh well money saved I guess
Trust. It is such a tease when you think something has restocked in your size, you check out, get charged to only be cancelled and you have to wait to get your refund.

Joined Feb 1, 2019
Was at the Burloak Nike Factory Store a few days ago and honestly felt it was underwhelming. The only decent deal I thought was the Vaporfly 3.

Attachments

Joined Jan 2, 2002
I should have known that until I have them in hand, anything can happen, which it did. I’ve never had this happen to me before so it was annoying. All things considering, life goes on and sneakers should be the last thing on peoples minds these days. Have a great weekend everyone and stay safe!

Joined Sep 5, 2000
It's their system that needs fixing. They include in-store stock as part of their online inventory. My guess on those 5s - the stock is available, but some employee hid the pair in the stock room. I knew a lot of guys who would hide shoes so they could buy them with their discount AFTER they would go on sale.

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Joined Jun 26, 2002
I knew a lot of guys who would hide shoes so they could buy them with their discount AFTER they would go on sale.
Ah the good days. Got so many big releases on super discount because friends and associates that worked at FTL or Champs would put stuff on hold until E.A. 50% day. A lot of times when that would roll around the shoes would be on-sale.

Joined Jan 26, 2019
How long does footlocker usually take to refund your money? I got the cancelled notification last Friday but no funds returned to my paypal account as of yet. The email said 3-5 business days but we're already past that.

Joined Feb 22, 2014
How long does footlocker usually take to refund your money? I got the cancelled notification last Friday but no funds returned to my paypal account as of yet. The email said 3-5 business days but we're already past that.
Same thing happened to me,opened up a PayPal dispute, and had the money refunded shortly after.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now