Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Joined Oct 9, 2016
Went to dixie mall this past Monday, wasn't really impressed. Been working from home the last 4 months and needed to get out. I was about the 10th person in line. Before the store opened, we were asked to shop quick and not to wonder too long, giving others opportunity to get in too. Don't like being rushed. As for the winter jacket, I did see a puffy black and orange one. Don't remember the price. They had the pink john Elliott x lebron pair for $330 though. I just copped an acg cap
P_20200713_145333.jpg

Joined Mar 14, 2015
1220F0D1-09E3-4C85-99E8-885CB6BCFC62.jpeg

Just ordered a couple pairs of react 87s beaters $201 with tax in. Lots of stuff 25%-50% off.
I think there is a universal code for 20% off. Maybe it's from SPC but the code is PARSPC and worked for a few orders I made this week. Was on rfd as well.

Joined May 11, 2017
Guess you guys saved me a trip this week. If any dri-fit clothing, compression gear stocks up in an abundance over there lmk.
Was there yesterday ... there was Drifit/compression on the sample/24.99 rack and all Men’s long sleeves We’re 25% off - I would check it out if your in the area but as a specific trip I would suggest you wait

Joined Jun 28, 2020
Are Jordan stores in Toronto getting the Air Jordan x Offwhite 4s or is it USA exclusive as I am seeing in the US the way to get them is entering the raffle on the SNKRS app and do you think stores in Toronto will be doing FCFS as recently there was a restock of the Court Purple 2.0 and royal toes which people lined up for in STC

Joined Dec 1, 2012
hard to say, I don't think any stores in Canada received union Jordan 1s
we had to cop off of union's website on drop day but they shipped to Canada

Joined Dec 11, 2005
Anyone else having problems when using the vip platinum rewards coupon at foot locker and champs?

Joined Apr 15, 2013
Anybody know where I could get a pair of Trainer 3 med balls in a 9.5 or 10 in the gta? '14s or 19s, doesnt really matter

Joined Mar 14, 2015
Anyone else having problems when using the vip platinum rewards coupon at foot locker and champs?
I could never get it to work for footlocker online. Contacted them a few times. My codes had more than 16 digits and they said just ignore the extra digits. Even for that I may have only got it to work once, each time I had to call in for them to apply it. It would give me an exception saying I didn't meet the requirements blah blah but they always say its valid when its on the phone.

Website sucks as usual, for those calling in footlocker I found calling late at night like 9-10pm to be quick but morning / afternoon would be 1 hour wait.

Joined Dec 11, 2005
I could never get it to work for footlocker online. Contacted them a few times. My codes had more than 16 digits and they said just ignore the extra digits. Even for that I may have only got it to work once, each time I had to call in for them to apply it. It would give me an exception saying I didn't meet the requirements blah blah but they always say its valid when its on the phone.

Website sucks as usual, for those calling in footlocker I found calling late at night like 9-10pm to be quick but morning / afternoon would be 1 hour wait.
Can’t get them to work in stores nowadays too

Joined Jun 28, 2020
I called the Jordan Store on Yonge today and asked about the OW Jordan 4s. They said they did a raffle today by email from 11am - 2pm. I also in person last week and asked if they are doing anything and they said they didn’t know. I even called yesterday and asked the same thing and they again said they didn’t know. Does anyone know about their raffle today?

Joined Feb 6, 2013
I called the Jordan Store on Yonge today and asked about the OW Jordan 4s. They said they did a raffle today by email from 11am - 2pm. I also in person last week and asked if they are doing anything and they said they didn’t know. I even called yesterday and asked the same thing and they again said they didn’t know. Does anyone know about their raffle today?
Yeah i was able to enter by email earlier today luckily right before 2 and that’s only because i was following the Footlockercad IG account and happend to see the info, other wise i would have missed it as well .

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Joined Jun 26, 2002
It was an online raffle where you entered via email from 11am - 2pm. You would've had to hear the news via word of mouth or follow FTL's IG. For high-profile drops you can't depend on employees at these big box stores for information. In most cases they don't know until the day of, or if they do know they're not allowed to give information until the day of.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now