Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Gold tags for sure. But sponsor patch? As per the Real Sport page...maybe? Probably? Some pics have it, some don’t.

I personally think the RS ones will, as they have in the past (best to call to inquire). But for $60 more though? Ouch!

Anyone score kobe Bruce lee's off footlocker app?

Not me, figured this was an Instant L type of release.

Quick question as this is my first attempt at an app reservation: they’re suppose to send out push notifications to notify winners, but I heard of issues with people not receiving them in the past. Anywhere else in the app itself to check for a possible W (tho doubtful)?

Quick question as this is my first attempt at an app reservation: they’re suppose to send out push notifications to notify winners, but I heard of issues with people not receiving them in the past. Anywhere else in the app itself to check for a possible W (tho doubtful)?
My first attemptnl as well. A message appeared saying I was not selected.

Nope for me too. I've never gotten any notification but if you go to the app and my reservations you can view the result there.

Anyone hit on the BLs this morning?

Meanwhile me trying to buy sneakers:
08525274-8632-4769-A73F-2A1D29316BB0.gif

So they wanna demolish the skydome huh

the stadium is old and outdated now. they want to implement retail/office space etc. along with the new stadium. in terms of a future standpoint thats lucrative due to the location. no point in doing a face lift to the place at this point.

Got a Kobe 8 box that I don't need and want to give it away. Box is in good condition aside from some discoloration on the lid where I removed some stickers/labels with an iron lol. PM me if you want it. Located in Markham.

Attachments

• IMG_3946.jpg
    IMG_3946.jpg
    482.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3947.jpg
    IMG_3947.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3948.jpg
    IMG_3948.jpg
    360.9 KB · Views: 651
  • IMG_3949.jpg
    IMG_3949.jpg