Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Sad to see Ateaze go. I won some of THEE best raffles at their PTC location. Also goes to show it's hard for smaller stores to make it (let alone this pandemic). RIP to the ones who couldn't make it. Salute to the ones still standing.

Ateaze Brampton is staying open though.

I went there hoping I'd be able to score some TNF for the low and ended up chatting with the woman there about how the owner of Ateaze is getting older and doesn't want to be in the business anymore.

Ateaze Brampton is staying open though.

I went there hoping I'd be able to score some TNF for the low and ended up chatting with the woman there about how the owner of Ateaze is getting older and doesn't want to be in the business anymore.

Damn, didn't know. That's sad to hear. For the most part I'm all about more indy stores opening so there's more accounts across the GTA. With everything botted up indie stores is really all many have (that's if they go by the books and not BD stock).

Ateaze was definitely the best kept "secret" going for a while from 2013-2014 when Jordan Brand started rolling out AJ 1s again. Royals, Breds, Shadows, Black Toes, Toro 4s. Got many of those drops from there without having to do too much. :smh:

Did anyone win those Grinches or was it bot city smh.

I don't know anyone personally that won those. Compared to the previous Kobe drops this year where a handful of people I know won each drop.

I dont mind paying shipping but... I found some Champion Tees for my son on the ATEAZE site and they want $37 to ship 3 tees SMH :smh:

If Kobe hadn’t been unlucky that fateful day, all these Protros woulda sat straight to the outlets smh. Damn resellers killing it for the real fans. I don’t recall seeing anyone winning. Guessing it all went to bots and “influencers”

Even those J.Balvin, did anyone hit on those? They’re so ridiculous that I want them #TeamRetailorBust

ateaze was great, if I recall they had great radio ads too, back when Flo93.5 was Flo93.5 haha

Damn, didn't know. That's sad to hear. For the most part I'm all about more indy stores opening so there's more accounts across the GTA. With everything botted up indie stores is really all many have (that's if they go by the books and not BD stock).

Ateaze was definitely the best kept "secret" going for a while from 2013-2014 when Jordan Brand started rolling out AJ 1s again. Royals, Breds, Shadows, Black Toes, Toro 4s. Got many of those drops from there without having to do too much. :smh:

I don't know anyone personally that won those. Compared to the previous Kobe drops this year where a handful of people I know won each drop.

only stores opening these days are resellers/consignments with 100% -1000% markups. I’ve been watching these shops in the us on YouTube (eg cams kicks and the sneaker city) and resellers are just giving these shops their shoes for retail or less:lol:

Unless it’s a collab or a highly sought after Jordan 1, resellers need to calm down with buying up all the grs

people see others making money and wanna do the same. Except they end up making $20 profit. All that time and effort for $20. Like selling weed just so you can smoke for free.

*** backwards

Today's Sportswear gotta be on that list too. So many Jordan's sat there.

Oh most definitely they're on that list. I'd say with them everything was easy breezy, again, up until the 1s started rolling out in 2013. TSW was great because some of the locations were doing pre-orders on releases which made things easy. I believe they eventually lost their Nike account which was sad.

Did anyone win the Nike Toronto raffle? It wasn’t shared on their social media(?).

I didn't hear of anyone winning, but I heard from an employee that all pairs were picked up. There was no unclaimed pairs and locally online you don't see any for sale. So I'm guessing this was a shoe many wanted to actually keep or sit on for a while. I don't know the details but I'm guessing stock numbers weren't high like the Bruce Lee pack.

I have a few Jordans to sell in 8.5-9.5 but haven't had to sell locally in a while.

Are there any particular avenues or facebook groups that are lower hassle, or do you find you gotta deal with the same flakers and poor communication everywhere?

I have a few Jordans to sell in 8.5-9.5 but haven't had to sell locally in a while.

Are there any particular avenues or facebook groups that are lower hassle, or do you find you gotta deal with the same flakers and poor communication everywhere?
My guess is youll get the same characters everywhere.

Had someone offer me half my list price on ebay. I declined. They asked whats the lowest ill go, i told them, then they proceed to lowball that and offer to come pick it up 🤦‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom